- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 240258, 5 pages
Approximate Riesz Algebra-Valued Derivations
Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Science, Çankırı Karatekin University, 18000 Çankırı, Turkey
Received 7 May 2012; Accepted 26 August 2012
Academic Editor: Janusz Brzdek
Copyright © 2012 Faruk Polat. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- S. M. Ulam, A Collection of Mathematical Problems, Interscience Publishers, London, UK, 1960.
- D. H. Hyers, “On the stability of the linear functional equation,” Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America, vol. 27, pp. 222–224, 1941.
- D. H. Hyers, G. Isac, and Th. M. Rassias, Stability of Functional Equations in Several Variables, Birkhauser Boston, Boston, Mass, USA, 1998.
- K.-W. Jun and D.-W. Park, “Almost derivations on the Banach algebra ,” Bulletin of the Korean Mathematical Society, vol. 33, no. 3, pp. 359–366, 1996.
- M. S. Moslehian, “Ternary derivations, stability and physical aspects,” Acta Applicandae Mathematicae, vol. 100, no. 2, pp. 187–199, 2008.
- M. E. Gordji and M. S. Moslehian, “A trick for investigation of approximate derivations,” Mathematical Communications, vol. 15, no. 1, pp. 99–105, 2010.
- A. Fošner, “On the generalized Hyers-Ulam stability of module left derivations,” Aequationes Mathematicae, vol. 84, no. 1-2, pp. 91–98, 2012.
- W. A. J. Luxemburg and A. C. Zaanen, Riesz Spaces, vol. 1, North-Holland Publishing Company, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, 1971.
- F. Polat, “Some generalizations of Ulam-Hyers stability functional equations to Riesz algebras,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2012, Article ID 653508, 9 pages, 2012.