- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 251715, 12 pages
Dynamic Properties of the Fractional-Order Logistic Equation of Complex Variables
1Faculty of Science, Alexandria University, Alexandria 21526, Egypt
2Faculty of Science, Mansoura University, Mansoura 35516, Egypt
3Mathematics Department, Faculty of Science, Damietta University, P.O. Box 34517, New Damietta, Egypt
Received 13 June 2012; Accepted 17 July 2012
Academic Editor: Juan J. Trujillo
Copyright © 2012 A. M. A. El-Sayed et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Rabha W. Ibrahim, “Stability and Stabilizing of Fractional Complex Lorenz Systems,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–13, 2013.
- Haihui Wu, “Periodic Solutions of a Nonautonomous Plant-Hare Model with Impulses,” Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, 2013.
- Shih-Yu Li, Cheng-Hsiung Yang, Chin-Teng Lin, Li-Wei Ko, and Tien-Ting Chiu, “Chaotic Motions in the Real Fuzzy Electronic Circuits,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–8, 2013.
- Chokkalingam Ravichandran, and Dumitru Baleanu, “On the controllability of fractional functional integro-differential systems with an infinite delay in Banach spaces,” Advances in Difference Equations, vol. 2013, no. 1, pp. 291, 2013.