- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 253107, 18 pages
Kamenev-Type Oscillation Criteria for the Second-Order Nonlinear Dynamic Equations with Damping on Time Scales
Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Sciences, Erciyes University, 38039 Kayseri, Turkey
Received 6 March 2012; Accepted 22 March 2012
Academic Editor: Allaberen Ashyralyev
Copyright © 2012 M. Tamer Şenel. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [13 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Da-Xue Chen, and Pei-Xin Qu, “Oscillation of even order advanced type dynamic equations with mixed nonlinearities on time scales,” Journal of Applied Mathematics and Computing, 2013.
- Tao Ji, and Ethiraju Thandapani, “On oscillation of second-order neutral dynamic equations,” Advances in Difference Equations, 2013.
- M. Tamer Senel, “Behavior of solutions of a third-order dynamic equation on time scales,” Journal Of Inequalities And Applications, 2013.
- Da-Xue Chen, Pei-Xin Qu, and Yong-Hong Lan, “Oscillation of second-order nonlinear dynamic equations with positive and negative coefficients,” Advances In Difference Equations, 2013.
- Mehmet Tamer Senel, and Nadide Utku, “Oscillation criteria for third-order neutral dynamic equations with continuously distributed delay,” Advances in Difference Equations, 2014.
- Yang-Cong Qiu, and Qi-Ru Wang, “Oscillation Criteria of Second-Order Dynamic Equations with Damping on Time Scales,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–11, 2014.
- Nadide Utku, and Mehmet Tamer Senel, “Oscillation Behavior Of Third-Order Quasilinear Neutral Delay Dynamic Equations On Time Scales,” Filomat, vol. 28, no. 7, pp. 1425–1436, 2014.
- M. Tamer Senel, and Nadide Utku, “Oscillation Behavior of Third-Order Nonlinear Neutral Dynamic Equations on Time Scales with Distributed Deviating Arguments,” Filomat, vol. 28, no. 6, pp. 1211–1223, 2014.
- Yang-Cong Qiu, “Oscillation criteria of third-order nonlinear dynamic equations with nonpositive neutral coefficients on time scales,” Advances in Difference Equations, vol. 2015, no. 1, 2015.
- Ravi P. Agarwal, Martin Bohner, and Tongxing Li, “Oscillatory behavior of second-order half-linear damped dynamic equations,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 254, pp. 408–418, 2015.
- Martin Bohner, and TongXing Li, “Kamenev-type criteria for nonlinear damped dynamic equations,” Science China Mathematics, 2015.
- Yang-Cong Qiu, “Oscillation Criteria of Third-Order Nonlinear Damped Dynamic Equations on Time Scales,” Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, vol. 2015, pp. 1–8, 2015.
- Jiashan Yang, and Tongxing Li, “A Philos-type theorem for second-order neutral delay dynamic equations with damping,” Advances in Difference Equations, vol. 2016, no. 1, 2016.