- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 258067, 10 pages
The Combined RKM and ADM for Solving Nonlinear Weakly Singular Volterra Integrodifferential Equations
School of Mathematics and Sciences, Harbin Normal University, Heilongjiang, Harbin, 150025, China
Received 2 July 2012; Accepted 12 November 2012
Academic Editor: Natig M. Atakishiyev
Copyright © 2012 Xueqin Lv and Sixing Shi. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- J. Morchało, “On two-point boundary value problem for an integro-differential equation of second order,” Polytechnica Posnaniensis, no. 9, pp. 51–66, 1975.
- R. P. Agarwal, “Boundary value problems for higher order integro-differential equations,” Nonlinear Analysis, vol. 7, no. 3, pp. 259–270, 1983.
- A.-M. Wazwaz, “A reliable algorithm for solving boundary value problems for higher-order integro-differentiable equations,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 118, no. 2-3, pp. 327–342, 2001.
- E. Babolian and A. S. Shamloo, “Numerical solution of Volterra integral and integro-differential equations of convolution type by using operational matrices of piecewise constant orthogonal functions,” Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics, vol. 214, no. 2, pp. 495–508, 2008.
- H. Brunner, “On the numerical solution of nonlinear Volterra-Fredholm integral equations by collocation methods,” SIAM Journal on Numerical Analysis, vol. 27, no. 4, pp. 987–1000, 1990.
- D. Conte and I. D. Prete, “Fast collocation methods for Volterra integral equations of convolution type,” Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics, vol. 196, no. 2, pp. 652–663, 2006.
- O. Lepik, “Haar wavelet method for nonlinear integro-differential equations,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 176, no. 1, pp. 324–333, 2006.
- M. Ghasemi, M. Tavassoli Kajani, and E. Babolian, “Application of He's homotopy perturbation method to nonlinear integro-differential equations,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 188, no. 1, pp. 538–548, 2007.
- J. Saberi-Nadjafi and A. Ghorbani, “He's homotopy perturbation method: an effective tool for solving nonlinear integral and integro-differential equations,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 58, no. 11-12, pp. 2379–2390, 2009.
- Y. Mahmoudi, “Wavelet Galerkin method for numerical solution of nonlinear integral equation,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 167, no. 2, pp. 1119–1129, 2005.
- K. Maleknejad and Y. Mahmoudi, “Taylor polynomial solution of high-order nonlinear Volterra-Fredholm integro-differential equations,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 145, no. 2-3, pp. 641–653, 2003.
- G. Ebadi, M. Y. Rahimi-Ardabili, and S. Shahmorad, “Numerical solution of the nonlinear Volterra integro-differential equations by the tau method,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 188, no. 2, pp. 1580–1586, 2007.
- M. Zarebnia and Z. Nikpour, “Solution of linear Volterra integro-differential equations via Sinc functions,” International Journal of Applied Mathematics and Computer, vol. 2, pp. 1–10, 2010.
- A.-M. Wazwaz, “The combined Laplace transform-Adomian decomposition method for handling nonlinear Volterra integro-differential equations,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 216, no. 4, pp. 1304–1309, 2010.
- L. Bougoffa, R. C. Rach, and A. Mennouni, “An approximate method for solving a class of weakly-singular Volterra integro-differential equations,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 217, no. 22, pp. 8907–8913, 2011.
- H. Yao, The reserch of algorithms for some singular differential equations of higher even-order [Ph.D. thesis], Department of Mathematics, Harbin Institute of Technology, 2008.
- M. Gui and Y. Lin, Nonlinear Numercial Analysis in the Reproducing Kernel Space, Nova Science Publisher, New York, NY, USA, 2008.
- X. Lü and M. Cui, “Analytic solutions to a class of nonlinear infinite-delay-differential equations,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 343, no. 2, pp. 724–732, 2008.
- F. Geng and M. Cui, “New method based on the HPM and RKHSM for solving forced Duffing equations with integral boundary conditions,” Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics, vol. 233, no. 2, pp. 165–172, 2009.
- Z. Chen and Y. Lin, “The exact solution of a linear integral equation with weakly singular kernel,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 344, no. 2, pp. 726–734, 2008.