- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 258361, 15 pages
Fuzzy Parameterized Soft Expert Set
School of Mathematical Sciences, Faculty of Science and Technology, Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia, 43600 UKM Bangi, Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia
Received 25 May 2012; Accepted 10 August 2012
Academic Editor: Alberto D'Onofrio
Copyright © 2012 Maruah Bashir and Abdul Razak Salleh. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- D. Molodtsov, “Soft set theory—first results,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 37, no. 4-5, pp. 19–31, 1999.
- D. Chen, E. C. C. Tsang, D. S. Yeung, and X. Wang, “The parameterization reduction of soft sets and its applications,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 49, no. 5-6, pp. 757–763, 2005.
- P. K. Maji, A. R. Roy, and R. Biswas, “An application of soft sets in a decision making problem,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 44, no. 8-9, pp. 1077–1083, 2002.
- P. K. Maji, R. Biswas, and A. R. Roy, “Soft set theory,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 45, no. 4-5, pp. 555–562, 2003.
- P. K. Maji, R. Biswas, and A. R. Roy, “Fuzzy soft sets,” Journal of Fuzzy Mathematics, vol. 9, no. 3, pp. 589–602, 2001.
- A. R. Roy and P. K. Maji, “A fuzzy soft set theoretic approach to decision making problems,” Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics, vol. 203, no. 2, pp. 412–418, 2007.
- P. Majumdar and S. K. Samanta, “Generalised fuzzy soft sets,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 59, no. 4, pp. 1425–1432, 2010.
- X. Zhou, Q. Li, and L. Guo, “On generalized interval-valued fuzzy soft sets,” Journal of Applied Mathematics, vol. 2012, Article ID 479783, 18 pages, 2012.
- S. Alkhazaleh, A. R. Salleh, and N. Hassan, “Possibility fuzzy soft set,” Advances in Decision Sciences, vol. 2011, Article ID 479756, 18 pages, 2011.
- S. Alkhazaleh, A. R. Salleh, and N. Hassan, “Fuzzy parameterized interval-valued fuzzy soft set,” Applied Mathematical Sciences, vol. 5, no. 67, pp. 3335–3346, 2011.
- A. R. Salleh, S. Alkhazaleh, N. Hassan, and A. G. Ahmad, “Multiparameterized soft set,” Journal of Mathematics and Statistics, vol. 8, no. 1, pp. 92–97, 2012.
- N. Çağman, F. Citak, and S. Enginoglu, “Fuzzy parameterized fuzzy soft set theory and its applications,” Turkish Journal of Fuzzy Systems, vol. 1, pp. 21–35, 2010.
- N. Çağman, F. Çitak, and S. Enginoglu, “FP-soft set theory and its applications,” Annals of Fuzzy Mathematics and Informatics, vol. 2, no. 2, pp. 219–226, 2011.
- S. Alkhazaleh and A. R. Salleh, “Soft expert sets,” Advances in Decision Sciences, Article ID 757868, 12 pages, 2011.
- S. Alkhazaleh, Soft sets and fuzzy soft sets: some generalisations [Ph.D. thesis], Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia, 2012.
- F. Feng, Y. B. Jun, X. Liu, and L. Li, “An adjustable approach to fuzzy soft set based decision making,” Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics, vol. 234, no. 1, pp. 10–20, 2010.