- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 260506, 15 pages
Characteristic Functions and Borel Exceptional Values of -Valued Meromorphic Functions
1School of Mathematics and Statistics, Hubei University of Science and Technology, Hubei, Xianning 437100, China
2Beijing Key Laboratory of Information Service Engineering, Department of General Education, Beijing Union University, No. 97 Bei Si Huan Dong Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing 100101, China
Received 27 April 2012; Accepted 16 September 2012
Academic Editor: Michiel Bertsch
Copyright © 2012 Zhaojun Wu and Zuxing Xuan. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- H. J. W. Ziegler, Vector Valued Nevanlinna Theory, vol. 73 of Research Notes in Mathematics, Pitman (Advanced Publishing Program), Boston, Mass, USA, 1982.
- C.-G. Hu and C.-C. Yang, “Some remarks on Nevanlinna's theory in a Hilbert space,” Bulletin of the Hong Kong Mathematical Society, vol. 1, no. 2, pp. 267–271, 1997.
- C.-G. Hu and Q. Hu, “The Nevanlinna's theorems for a class,” Complex Variables and Elliptic Equations, vol. 51, no. 8–11, pp. 777–791, 2006.
- Z.-X. Xuan and N. Wu, “On the Nevanlinna's theory for vector-valued mappings,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2010, Article ID 864539, 15 pages, 2010.
- L. Yang, Value Distribution Theory, Springer, Berlin, Germany, Science Press Beijing, Beijing, China, 1993, Translated and revised from the 1982 Chinese original.
- H. S. Gopalakrishna and S. S. Bhoosnurmath, “Exceptional values of meromorphic functions,” Annales Polonici Mathematici, vol. 32, no. 1, pp. 83–93, 1976.
- C.-T. Chuang, “Sur les fonctions-types,” Scientia Sinica, vol. 10, pp. 171–181, 1961 (French).
- S. S. Bhoosnurmath and V. L. Pujari, “E-valued Borel exceptional values of meromorphic functions,” International Journal of Mathematical Analysis, vol. 4, no. 41–44, pp. 2089–2099, 2010.