- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 264137, 23 pages
Convergence Analysis of Regular Dynamic Loop-Like Subdivision Scheme
School of Computer Science and Technology, Jiangsu Normal University, Xuzhou 221116, China
Received 26 October 2012; Accepted 2 December 2012
Academic Editor: Xiaodi Li
Copyright © 2012 Xiangjun Zhao et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- H. Prautzsch and Q. Chen, “Analyzing midpoint subdivision,” Computer Aided Geometric Design, vol. 28, no. 7, pp. 407–419, 2011.
- D. Zorin, P. Schroder, and W. Sweldens, “Interpolating subdivision for meshes with arbitrary topology,” in Proceedings of the Computer Graphics Conference (ACM SIGGRAPH '96), pp. 189–192, August 1996.
- X. Li and J. Zheng, “An alternative method for constructing interpolatory subdivision from approximating subdivision,” Computer Aided Geometric Design, vol. 29, no. 7, pp. 474–484, 2012.
- E. Catmull and J. Clark, “Recursively generated B-spline surfaces on arbitrary topological meshes,” Computer-Aided Design, vol. 10, no. 6, pp. 350–355, 1978.
- D. Doo and M. Sabin, “Behaviour of recursive division surfaces near extraordinary points,” Computer-Aided Design, vol. 10, no. 6, pp. 356–360, 1978.
- D. Levin, N. Dyn, and J. Gregory, “A butterfly subdivision scheme for surface interpolation with tension control,” ACM Transactions on Graphics, vol. 9, pp. 160–169, 1990.
- L. Kobbelt, “-subdivision,” in Proceedings of the Computer Graphics Conference (ACM SIGGRAPH '00), pp. 103–112, July 2000.
- C. Loop, Smooth subdivision surfaces based on triangles [M.S. thesis], Department of Mathematics, University of Utah, 1987.
- U. Reif, “A unified approach to subdivision algorithms near extraordinary vertices,” Computer Aided Geometric Design, vol. 12, no. 2, pp. 153–174, 1995.
- J. Sadeghi and F. F. Samavati, “Smooth reverse Loop and Catmull-Clark subdivision,” Graphical Models, vol. 73, no. 5, pp. 202–217, 2011.
- M. K. Jena, P. Shunmugaraj, and P. C. Das, “A non-stationary subdivision scheme for generalizing trigonometric spline surfaces to arbitrary meshes,” Computer Aided Geometric Design, vol. 20, no. 2, pp. 61–77, 2003.
- Y. J. Lee and J. Yoon, “Non-stationary subdivision schemes for surface interpolation based on exponential polynomials,” Applied Numerical Mathematics, vol. 60, no. 1-2, pp. 130–141, 2010.
- H. Zhang and J. G. Sun, “Weight-based direct manipulation of FFD,” Chinese Journal of Computers, vol. 25, no. 9, pp. 910–915, 2002 (Chinese).
- A. A. Ball and D. J. T. Storry, “Conditions for tangent plane continuity over recursively generated b-spline surfaces,” ACM Transactions on Graphics, vol. 7, no. 2, pp. 83–102, 1988.
- D. Zorin and P. Schröder, “A unified framework for primal/dual quadrilateral subdivision schemes,” Computer Aided Geometric Design, vol. 18, no. 5, pp. 429–454, 2001.
- J. Peters and U. Reif, “Analysis of algorithms generalizing b-spline subdivision,” SIAM Journal on Numerical Analysis, vol. 35, no. 2, pp. 728–748, 1998.
- G. Umlauf, “Analyzing the characteristic map of triangular subdivision schemes,” Constructive Approximation, vol. 16, no. 1, pp. 145–155, 2000.
- D. Zorin, “A method for analysis of -continuity of subdivision surfaces,” SIAM Journal on Numerical Analysis, vol. 37, no. 5, pp. 1677–1708, 2000.
- D. Zorin, “Subdivision for modeling and animation,” in Proceedings of the Computer Graphics Conference (ACM SIGGRAPH '96), ACM Press, New Orleans, La, USA, 2000.
- J. Zhang, “C-curves: an extension of cubic curves,” Computer Aided Geometric Design, vol. 13, no. 3, pp. 199–217, 1996.
- Y. Lü, G. Wang, and X. Yang, “Uniform trigonometric polynomial B-spline curves,” Science in China. Series F, vol. 45, no. 5, pp. 335–343, 2002.
- X. J. Zhao, Research on mesh surface modeling [Doctor’s thesis], Zhejiang University, 2006.
- C. de Boor, K. Höllig, and S. Riemenschneider, Box Splines, vol. 98 of Applied Mathematical Sciences, Springer, New York, NY, USA, 1993.
- G. Li and W. Ma, “Composite subdivision surfaces,” Computer Aided Geometric Design, vol. 24, no. 6, pp. 339–360, 2007.
- P. Oswald and P. Schröder, “Composite primal/dual -subdivision schemes,” Computer Aided Geometric Design, vol. 20, no. 3, pp. 135–164, 2003.