- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 264870, 20 pages
Bifurcation Analysis for a Predator-Prey Model with Time Delay and Delay-Dependent Parameters
Guizhou Key Laboratory of Economics System Simulation, School of Mathematics and Statistics, Guizhou University of Finance and Economics, Guiyang 550004, China
Received 13 January 2012; Accepted 20 August 2012
Academic Editor: Benchawan Wiwatanapataphee
Copyright © 2012 Changjin Xu. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- Z.-P. Ma, H.-F. Huo, and C.-Y. Liu, “Stability and Hopf bifurcation analysis on a predator-prey model with discrete and distributed delays,” Nonlinear Analysis. Real World Applications, vol. 10, no. 2, pp. 1160–1172, 2009.
- Y. Song, M. Han, and Y. Peng, “Stability and Hopf bifurcations in a competitive Lotka-Volterra system with two delays,” Chaos, Solitons & Fractals, vol. 22, no. 5, pp. 1139–1148, 2004.
- X.-P. Yan and W.-T. Li, “Bifurcation and global periodic solutions in a delayed facultative mutualism system,” Physica D, vol. 227, no. 1, pp. 51–69, 2007.
- X.-P. Yan and C.-H. Zhang, “Hopf bifurcation in a delayed Lokta-Volterra predator-prey system,” Nonlinear Analysis. Real World Applications, vol. 9, no. 1, pp. 114–127, 2008.
- C. Yu, J. Wei, and X. Zou, “Bifurcation analysis in an age-structured model of a single species living in two identical patches,” Applied Mathematical Modelling, vol. 34, no. 4, pp. 1068–1077, 2010.
- W. G. Aiello and H. I. Freedman, “A time-delay model of single-species growth with stage structure,” Mathematical Biosciences, vol. 101, no. 2, pp. 139–153, 1990.
- J. R. Bence and R. M. Nisbet, “Space-limited recruitment in open systems: the importance of time delays,” Ecology, vol. 70, no. 5, pp. 1434–1441, 1989.
- K. L. Cooke and P. van den Driessche, “On zeroes of some transcendental equations,” Funkcialaj Ekvacioj, vol. 29, no. 1, pp. 77–90, 1986.
- V. A. A. Jansen, R. M. Nisbet, Gurney, and W. S. C, “Generation cycles in stage structured populations,” Bulletin of Mathematical Biology, vol. 52, no. 3, pp. 375–396, 1990.
- R. M. Nisbet, W. S. C. Gurney, and J. A. J. Metz, “Stage structure models applied in evolutionary ecology,” in Applied Mathematical Ecology, Biomathematics, pp. 428–449, Springer, Berlin, Germany, 1989.
- X. Wang, Z. L. Xiong, and S. Y. Li, “Dynamics of predator-prey model with impulses and time delay,” Mathematics in Practice and Theory, vol. 38, no. 12, pp. 80–87, 2008.
- J. Liu and T. Zhang, “Bifurcation analysis of an SIS epidemic model with nonlinear birth rate,” Chaos, Solitons and Fractals, vol. 40, no. 3, pp. 1091–1099, 2009.
- Z. Jiang and J. Wei, “Stability and bifurcation analysis in a delayed SIR model,” Chaos, Solitons and Fractals, vol. 35, no. 3, pp. 609–619, 2008.
- E. Beretta and Y. Kuang, “Geometric stability switch criteria in delay differential systems with delay dependent parameters,” SIAM Journal on Mathematical Analysis, vol. 33, no. 5, pp. 1144–1165, 2002.
- B. D. Hassard, N. D. Kazarinoff, and Y. H. Wan, Theory and Applications of Hopf Bifurcation, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, UK, 1981.