- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 268612, 16 pages
Some Properties of Solutions to a Class of Dirichlet Boundary Value Problems
Department of Mathematics, Harbin Institute of Technology, Harbin 150001, China
Received 23 May 2012; Accepted 15 November 2012
Academic Editor: Irena Rachůnková
Copyright © 2012 Tingting Wang and Gejun Bao. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- F. Browder, “Nonlinear elliptic boundary value problems,” Bulletin of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 69, pp. 862–874, 1963.
- T. Iwaniec, C. Scott, and B. Stroffolini, “Nonlinear Hodge theory on manifolds with boundary,” Annali di Matematica Pura ed Applicata, vol. 177, no. 1, pp. 37–115, 1999.
- T. Iwaniec and A. Lutoborski, “Integral estimates for null Lagrangians,” Archive for Rational Mechanics and Analysis, vol. 125, no. 1, pp. 25–79, 1993.
- L. D'Onofrio and T. Iwaniec, “The p-harmonic transform beyond its natural domain of definition,” Indiana University Mathematics Journal, vol. 53, no. 3, pp. 683–718, 2004.
- B. Stroffolin, “On weakly A-harmonic tensors,” Studia Mathematica, vol. 114, no. 3, pp. 289–301, 1995.
- F. Giannetti and A. Passarelli di Napoli, “Isoperimetric type inequalities for differential forms on manifolds,” Indiana University Mathematics Journal, vol. 54, no. 5, pp. 1483–1498, 2005.
- S. Ding, “Local and global norm comparison theorems for solutions to the nonhomogeneous A-harmonic equation,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 335, no. 2, pp. 1274–1293, 2007.
- T. Iwaniec, “p-Harmonic tensors and quasiregular mappings,” Annals of Mathematics, vol. 136, no. 3, pp. 589–624, 1992.
- R. P. Agarwal, S. Ding, and C. Nolder, Inequalities for Differential Forms, Springer, New York, NY, USA, 2009.
- T. Iwaniec and G. Martin, Geometric Function Theory and Nonlinear Analysis, The Clarendon Press, Oxford University Press, New York, NY, USA, 2001.