- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 274735, 11 pages
Cluster Consensus on Discrete-Time Multi-Agent Networks
1State Key Laboratory of Power Transmission Equipment & System Security and New Technology, College of Computer Science, Chongqing University, Chongqing 400044, China
2Department of Mathematics and Information Engineering, Chongqing University of Education, Chongqing 400067, China
Received 6 August 2012; Accepted 24 September 2012
Academic Editor: Chuandong Li
Copyright © 2012 Li Xiao et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- B. D. O. Anderson, B. Fidan, C. Yu, and D. Walle, “UAV formation control: theory and application,” Lecture Notes in Control and Information Sciences, vol. 371, no. 3, pp. 15–33, 2008.
- J. A. Fax and R. M. Murray, “Information flow and cooperative control of vehicle formations,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 49, no. 9, pp. 1465–1476, 2004.
- A. Jadbabaie, J. Lin, and A. S. Morse, “Coordination of groups of mobile autonomous agents using nearest neighbor rules,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 48, no. 6, pp. 988–1001, 2003.
- J. R. Lawton and R. W. Beard, “Synchronized multiple spacecraft rotations,” Automatica, vol. 38, no. 8, pp. 1359–1364, 2002.
- C. Li, C. Li, X. Liao, and T. Huang, “Impulsive effects on stability of high-order BAM neural networks with time delays,” Neurocomputing, vol. 74, no. 10, pp. 1541–1550, 2011.
- X. He, C. Li, and Y. Shu, “Bogdanov-Takens bifurcation in a single inertial neuron model with delay,” Neurocomputing, vol. 89, no. 7, pp. 193–201, 2012.
- C. W. Wu and L. O. Chua, “Synchronization in an array of linearly coupled dynamical systems,” IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems, vol. 42, no. 8, pp. 430–447, 1995.
- J. Hu and Y. Hong, “Leader-following coordination of multi-agent systems with coupling time delays,” Physica A, vol. 374, no. 2, pp. 853–863, 2007.
- W. Yu, G. Chen, Z. Wang, and W. Yang, “Distributed consensus filtering in sensor networks,” IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics B, vol. 39, no. 6, pp. 1568–1577, 2009.
- A. K. Das, R. Fierro, V. Kumar, J. P. Ostrowski, J. Spletzer, and C. J. Taylor, “A vision-based formation control framework,” IEEE Transactions on Robotics and Automation, vol. 18, no. 5, pp. 813–825, 2002.
- Y. Chen, J. Lü, F. Han, and X. Yu, “On the cluster consensus of discrete-time multi-agent systems,” Systems & Control Letters, vol. 60, no. 7, pp. 517–523, 2011.
- L. Moreau, “Stability of multiagent systems with time-dependent communication links,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 50, no. 2, pp. 169–182, 2005.
- M. Cao, A. S. Morse, and B. D. O. Anderson, “Reaching a consensus in a dynamically changing environment: a graphical approach,” SIAM Journal on Control and Optimization, vol. 47, no. 2, pp. 575–600, 2008.
- W. Lu, F. M. Atay, and J. Jost, “Consensus and synchronization in discrete-time networks of multi-agents with stochastically switching topologies and time delays,” Networks and Heterogeneous Media, vol. 6, no. 2, pp. 329–349, 2011.
- B. Liu, W. Lu, and T. Chen, “Consensus in networks of multiagents with switching topologies modeled as adapted stochastic processes,” SIAM Journal on Control and Optimization, vol. 49, no. 1, pp. 227–253, 2011.
- W. Ren and R. W. Beard, Distributed Consensus in Multi-Vehicle Cooperative Control: Theory and Applications, Springer, 2008.
- V. N. Belykh, I. V. Belykh, and E. Mosekilde, “Cluster synchronization modes in an ensemble of coupled chaotic oscillators,” Physical Review E, vol. 63, no. 3, Article ID 036216, 2001.
- J. Cao and L. Li, “Cluster synchronization in an array of hybrid coupled neural networks with delay,” Neural Networks, vol. 22, no. 4, pp. 335–342, 2009.
- X. B. Lu and B. Z. Qin, “Adaptive cluster synchronization in complex dynamical networks,” Physics Letters A, vol. 373, no. 40, pp. 3650–3658, 2009.
- W. Wu, W. Zhou, and T. Chen, “Cluster synchronization of linearly coupled complex networks under pinning control,” IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems, vol. 56, no. 4, pp. 829–839, 2009.
- W. Lu, B. Liu, and T. Chen, “Cluster synchronization in networks of coupled nonidentical dynamical systems,” Chaos, vol. 20, no. 1, p. 013120, 12, 2010.
- Z. Li, Z. Duan, G. Chen, and L. Huang, “Consensus of multiagent systems and synchronization of complex networks: a unified viewpoint,” IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems, vol. 57, no. 1, pp. 213–224, 2010.
- Y. Chen, J. Lu, F. Han, and X. Yu, “Cluster consensus of discrete-time multi-agent systems with fixed topology,” in Proceeding of the 8th Asian Control Conference (ASCC '11), pp. 794–799, Kaohsiung, Taiwan, 2011.
- Q. Song, J. Liang, and Z. Wang, “Passivity analysis of discrete-time stochastic neural networks with time-varying delays,” Neurocomputing, vol. 72, no. 7–9, pp. 1782–1788, 2009.
- X. Liu, T. Chen, and W. Lu, “Consensus problem in directed networks of multi-agents via nonlinear protocols,” Physics Letters A, vol. 373, no. 35, pp. 3122–3127, 2009.