- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 275748, 9 pages
Existence and Nonexistence of Positive Solutions for Quasilinear Elliptic Problem
Institut Supérieur d'Informatique et de Multimédia de Gabè (ISIMG), Campus Universitaire Cité Erriadh, Zirig-Gabes 6075, Tunisia
Received 18 April 2012; Accepted 21 June 2012
Academic Editor: Sergey Piskarev
Copyright © 2012 K. Saoudi. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- V. Rădulescu and D. Repovš, “Combined effects in nonlinear problems arising in the study of anisotropic continuous media,” Nonlinear Analysis, vol. 75, no. 3, pp. 1524–1530, 2012.
- C. A. Santos, “Non-existence and existence of entire solutions for a quasi-linear problem with singular and super-linear terms,” Nonlinear Analysis, vol. 72, no. 9-10, pp. 3813–3819, 2010.
- M. Cuesta and P. Takáč, “A strong comparison principle for positive solutions of degenerate elliptic equations,” Differential and Integral Equations, vol. 13, no. 4–6, pp. 721–746, 2000.
- P. Lindqvist, “On the equation ,” Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 109, no. 1, pp. 157–164, 1990.
- A. Anane, “Simplicité et isolation de la première valeur propre du -laplacien avec poids,” Comptes Rendus des Séances de l'Académie des Sciences I, vol. 305, no. 16, pp. 725–728, 1987.
- R. Filippucci, P. Pucci, and V. Rădulescu, “Existence and non-existence results for quasilinear elliptic exterior problems with nonlinear boundary conditions,” Communications in Partial Differential Equations, vol. 33, no. 4–6, pp. 706–717, 2008.
- P. Pucci and R. Servadei, “Regularity of weak solutions of homogeneous or inhomogeneous quasilinear elliptic equations,” Indiana University Mathematics Journal, vol. 57, no. 7, pp. 3329–3363, 2008.
- E. DiBenedetto, “ local regularity of weak solutions of degenerate elliptic equations,” Nonlinear Analysis, vol. 7, no. 8, pp. 827–850, 1983.
- P. Pucci and J. Serrin, “Maximum principles for elliptic partial differential equations,” in Handbook of Differential Equations: Stationary Partial Differential Equations, M. Chipot, Ed., vol. 4, pp. 355–483, Elsevier, 2007.