- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 279843, 11 pages
Some Properties of a Generalized Class of Analytic Functions Related with Janowski Functions
1Department of Mathematics, Abdul Wali Khan University, 23200 Mardan, Pakistan
2Department of Mathematics, COMSATS Institute of Information Technology, 44000 Islamabad, Pakistan
3Department of Mathematics, GC University, 38000 Faisalabad, Pakistan
Received 9 February 2012; Accepted 12 March 2012
Academic Editor: Muhammad Aslam Noor
Copyright © 2012 M. Arif et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- W. Janowski, “Some extremal problems for certain families of analytic functions. I,” Polska Akademia Nauk. Annales Polonici Mathematici, vol. 28, pp. 297–326, 1973.
- B. Pinchuk, “Functions of bounded boundary rotation,” Israel Journal of Mathematics, vol. 10, pp. 6–16, 1971.
- K. I. Noor, M. A. Noor, and E. Al-Said, “On analytic functions of bounded boundary rotation of complex order,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 62, no. 4, pp. 2112–2125, 2011.
- K. I. Noor, M. Arif, and W. Ul Haq, “Some properties of certain integral operators,” Acta Universitatis Apulensis. Mathematics. Informatics, no. 21, pp. 89–95, 2010.
- K. I. Noor, W. Ul-Haq, M. Arif, and S. Mustafa, “On bounded boundary and bounded radius rotations,” Journal of Inequalities and Applications, vol. 2009, Article ID 813687, 12 pages, 2009.
- V. Paatero, “Uber gebiete von beschrankter randdrehung,” Annales Academiae Scientiarum Fennicae. Series A, vol. 37, no. 9, 20 pages, 1933.
- K. S. Padmanabhan and R. Parvatham, “Properties of a class of functions with bounded boundary rotation,” Annales Polonici Mathematici, vol. 31, no. 3, pp. 311–323, 1975/76.
- O. Tammi, “On the maximalization of the coefficients o schlicht and related functions,” Annales Academiae Scientiarum Fennicae. Series A, vol. 1952, no. 114, 51 pages, 1952.
- K. I. Noor, “Some radius of convexity problems for analytic functions related with functions of bounded boundary rotation,” The Punjab University. Journal of Mathematics, vol. 21, pp. 71–81, 1988.
- K. I. Noor, “On radii of convexity and starlikeness of some classes of analytic functions,” International Journal of Mathematics and Mathematical Sciences, vol. 14, no. 4, pp. 741–746, 1991.
- K. I. Noor, “On some integral operators for certain families of analytic functions,” Tamkang Journal of Mathematics, vol. 22, no. 4, pp. 113–117, 1991.
- Y. Polatoğlu, M. Bolcal, A. Şen, and E. Yavuz, “A study on the generalization of Janowski functions in the unit disc,” Acta Mathematica. Academiae Paedagogicae Nyíregyháziensis, vol. 22, no. 1, pp. 27–31, 2006.
- Ch. Pommerenke, “On close-to-convex analytic functions,” Transactions of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 114, pp. 176–186, 1965.
- K. I. Noor, “On strongly close-to-convex functions,” Mathematica, vol. 44, no. 1, pp. 25–28, 2002.
- J. W. Noonan and D. K. Thomas, “On the Hankel determinants of areally mean p-valent functions,” Proceedings of the London Mathematical Society. Third Series, vol. 25, pp. 503–524, 1972.
- P. Dienes, The Taylor Series: An Introduction to the Theory of Functions of a Complex Variable, Dover, New York, NY, USA, 1957.
- A. Edrei, “Sur les déterminants récurrents et les singularités d'une fonction donnée par son développement de Taylor,” Compositio Mathematica, vol. 7, pp. 20–88, 1940.
- G. Pólya and I. J. Schoenberg, “Remarks on de la Vallée Poussin means and convex conformal maps of the circle,” Pacific Journal of Mathematics, vol. 8, pp. 295–334, 1958.
- D. G. Cantor, “Power series with integral coefficients,” Bulletin of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 69, pp. 362–366, 1963.
- K. I. Noor, “Hankel determinant problem for the class of functions with bounded boundary rotation,” Académie de la République Populaire Roumaine. Revue Roumaine de Mathématiques Pures et Appliquées, vol. 28, no. 8, pp. 731–739, 1983.
- C. Pommerenke, “On starlike and close-to-convex functions,” Proceedings of the London Mathematical Society. Third Series, vol. 13, pp. 290–304, 1963.
- K. I. Noor, “On the Hankel determinants of close-to-convex univalent functions,” International Journal of Mathematics and Mathematical Sciences, vol. 3, no. 3, pp. 447–481, 1980.
- K. I. Noor, “On the Hankel determinant problem for strongly close-to-convex functions,” Journal of Natural Geometry, vol. 11, no. 1, pp. 29–34, 1997.
- K. I. Noor and I. M. A. Al-Naggar, “On the Hankel determinant problem,” Journal of Natural Geometry, vol. 14, no. 2, pp. 133–140, 1998.
- G. M. Golusin, “On distortion theorem and coefficients cients of univalent functions,” Mathematicheskii Sbornik, vol. 19, pp. 183–2023, 1946.