- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 285931, 16 pages
Improved Criteria on Delay-Dependent Stability for Discrete-Time Neural Networks with Interval Time-Varying Delays
1School of Electrical Engineering, Chungbuk National University, 52 Naesudong-ro, Heungduk-gu, Cheongju 361-763, Republic of Korea
2Department of Electrical Engineering, Yeungnam University, 214-1 Dae-Dong, Gyeongsan 712-749, Republic of Korea
3School of Electronic Engineering, Daegu University, Gyeongsan 712-714, Republic of Korea
4Department of Biomedical Engineering, School of Medicine, Chungbuk National University, 52 Naesudong-ro, Heungduk-gu, Cheongju 361-763, Republic of Korea
Received 16 August 2012; Accepted 5 October 2012
Academic Editor: Tingwen Huang
Copyright © 2012 O. M. Kwon et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- O. Faydasicok and S. Arik, “Equilibrium and stability analysis of delayed neural networks under parameter uncertainties,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 218, no. 12, pp. 6716–6726, 2012.
- O. Faydasicok and S. Arik, “Further analysis of global robust stability of neural networks with multiple time delays,” Journal of the Franklin Institute, vol. 349, no. 3, pp. 813–825, 2012.
- T. Ensari and S. Arik, “New results for robust stability of dynamical neural networks with discrete time delays,” Expert Systems with Applications, vol. 37, no. 8, pp. 5925–5930, 2010.
- C. Li, C. Li, and T. Huang, “Exponential stability of impulsive high-order Hopfield-type neural networks with delays and reaction-diffusion,” International Journal of Computer Mathematics, vol. 88, no. 15, pp. 3150–3162, 2011.
- C. J. Li, C. D. Li, T. Huang, and X. Liao, “Impulsive effects on stability of high-order BAM neural networks with time delays,” Neurocomputing, vol. 74, no. 10, pp. 1541–1550, 2011.
- D. J. Lu and C. J. Li, “Exponential stability of stochastic high-order BAM neural networks with time delays and impulsive effects,” Neural Computing and Applications. In press.
- C. D. Li, C. J. Li, and C. Liu, “Destabilizing effects of impulse in delayed bam neural networks,” Modern Physics Letters B, vol. 23, no. 29, pp. 3503–3513, 2009.
- C. D. Li, S. Wu, G. G. Feng, and X. Liao, “Stabilizing effects of impulses in discrete-time delayed neural networks,” IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks, vol. 22, no. 2, pp. 323–329, 2011.
- H. Wang and Q. Song, “Synchronization for an array of coupled stochastic discrete-time neural networks with mixed delays,” Neurocomputing, vol. 74, no. 10, pp. 1572–1584, 2011.
- Y. Liu, Z. Wang, and X. Liu, “Global exponential stability of generalized recurrent neural networks with discrete and distributed delays,” Neural Networks, vol. 19, no. 5, pp. 667–675, 2006.
- Y. Liu, Z. Wang, A. Serrano, and X. Liu, “Discrete-time recurrent neural networks with time-varying delays: exponential stability analysis,” Physics Letters A, vol. 362, no. 5-6, pp. 480–488, 2007.
- Q. Song and Z. Wang, “A delay-dependent LMI approach to dynamics analysis of discrete-time recurrent neural networks with time-varying delays,” Physics Letters A, vol. 368, no. 1-2, pp. 134–145, 2007.
- B. Zhang, S. Xu, and Y. Zou, “Improved delay-dependent exponential stability criteria for discrete-time recurrent neural networks with time-varying delays,” Neurocomputing, vol. 72, no. 1–3, pp. 321–330, 2008.
- C. Song, H. Gao, and W. Xing Zheng, “A new approach to stability analysis of discrete-time recurrent neural networks with time-varying delay,” Neurocomputing, vol. 72, no. 10-12, pp. 2563–2568, 2009.
- Y. Zhang, S. Xu, and Z. Zeng, “Novel robust stability criteria of discrete-time stochastic recurrent neural networks with time delay,” Neurocomputing, vol. 72, no. 13-15, pp. 3343–3351, 2009.
- Z. Wu, H. Su, J. Chu, and W. Zhou, “Improved delay-dependent stability condition of discrete recurrent neural networks with time-varying delays,” IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks, vol. 21, no. 4, pp. 692–697, 2010.
- S. Xu and J. Lam, “A survey of linear matrix inequality techniques in stability analysis of delay systems,” International Journal of Systems Science, vol. 39, no. 12, pp. 1095–1113, 2008.
- H. Y. Shao, “Improved delay-dependent stability criteria for systems with a delay varying in a range,” Automatica, vol. 44, no. 12, pp. 3215–3218, 2008.
- P. Park, J. W. Ko, and C. Jeong, “Reciprocally convex approach to stability of systems with time-varying delays,” Automatica, vol. 47, no. 1, pp. 235–238, 2011.
- S. H. Kim, “Improved approach to robust ℋ∞ stabilization of discrete-time T–S fuzzy systems with time-varying delays,” IEEE Transactions on Fuzzy Systems, vol. 18, no. 5, pp. 1008–1015, 2010.
- X. L. Zhu and G. H. Yang, “Jensen inequality approach to stability analysis of discrete-time systems with time-varying delay,” in Proceedings of the American Control Conference (ACC '08), pp. 1644–1649, Seattle, Wash, USA, June 2008.
- M. C. de Oliveira and R. E. Skelton, Stability Tests for Constrained Linear Systems, Springer, Berlin, Germany, 2001.
- S. Boyd, L. El Ghaoui, E. Feron, and V. Balakrishnan, Linear Matrix Inequalities in System and Control Theory, vol. 15 of SIAM Studies in Applied Mathematics, SIAM, Philadelphia, Pa, USA, 1994.