- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 294694, 21 pages
Uniqueness and Asymptotic Behavior of Positive Solutions for a Fractional-Order Integral Boundary Value Problem
Communication Research Center, Harbin Institute of Technology, Harbin 150080, China
Received 18 July 2012; Accepted 7 August 2012
Academic Editor: Xinguang Zhang
Copyright © 2012 Min Jia et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Jing Wu, and Xinguang Zhang, “Eigenvalue Problem of Nonlinear Semipositone Higher Order Fractional Differential Equations,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2012, pp. 1–14, 2012.
- Xiangbing Zhou, Wenquan Wu, and Hongjiang Ma, “A Contraction Fixed Point Theorem in Partially Ordered Metric Spaces and Application to Fractional Differential Equations,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2012, pp. 1–11, 2012.
- Huichao Zou, and Yonghong Fan, “Remark on Existence and Uniqueness of Solutions for a Coupled System of Multiterm Nonlinear Fractional Differential Equations,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–7, 2013.
- Teng Ren, and Xiaochun Chen, “Positive Solutions of Fractional Differential Equation with -Laplacian Operator,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–7, 2013.