- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 298531, 11 pages
Explicit Formulas Involving -Euler Numbers and Polynomials
1Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Science and Arts, University of Gaziantep, 27310 Gaziantep, Turkey
2Department of Applied Mathematics, Pukyong National University, Busan 608-737, Republic of Korea
Received 4 April 2012; Accepted 4 October 2012
Academic Editor: Gerd Teschke
Copyright © 2012 Serkan Araci et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Dmitry V. Dolgy, Sang-Hun Lee, and Seog-Hoon Rim, “Some identities of Genocchi polynomials arising from Genocchi basis,” Journal Of Inequalities And Applications, 2013.
- Serkan Araci, Mehmet Acikgoz, and Adem Kilicman, “Extended p-adic q-invariant integrals on Z(p) associated with applications of umbral calculus,” Advances in Difference Equations, 2013.
- Serkan Araci, “Novel identities involving Genocchi numbers and polynomials arising from applications of umbral calculus,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 233, pp. 599–607, 2014.