- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 298531, 11 pages
Explicit Formulas Involving -Euler Numbers and Polynomials
1Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Science and Arts, University of Gaziantep, 27310 Gaziantep, Turkey
2Department of Applied Mathematics, Pukyong National University, Busan 608-737, Republic of Korea
Received 4 April 2012; Accepted 4 October 2012
Academic Editor: Gerd Teschke
Copyright © 2012 Serkan Araci et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- S. Araci, D. Erdal, and J.-J. Seo, “A study on the fermionic -adic -integral representation on associated with weighted -Bernstein and -Genocchi polynomials,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2011, Article ID 649248, 10 pages, 2011.
- T. Kim, B. Lee, S. H. Lee, and S. H. Rim, “Identities for the Bernoulli and Euler numbers and polynomials,” Ars Combinatoria. In press.
- D. Kim, T. Kim, S.-H. Lee, D.-V. Dolgy, and S.-H. Rim, “Some new identities on the Bernoulli numbers and polynomials,” Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, vol. 2011, Article ID 856132, 11 pages, 2011.
- T. Kim, J. Choi, and Y. H. Kim, “Some identities on the -Bernoulli numbers and polynomials with weight 0,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2011, Article ID 361484, 8 pages, 2011.
- T. Kim, “On a -analogue of the -adic log gamma functions and related integrals,” Journal of Number Theory, vol. 76, no. 2, pp. 320–329, 1999.
- T. Kim and J. Choi, “On the -Euler numbers and polynomials with weight 0,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2012, Article ID 795304, 7 pages, 2012.
- T. Kim, “On the -extension of Euler and Genocchi numbers,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 326, no. 2, pp. 1458–1465, 2007.
- T. Kim, “On the weighted -Bernoulli numbers and polynomials,” Advanced Studies in Contemporary Mathematics, vol. 21, no. 2, pp. 207–215, 2011.
- T. Kim, “-Volkenborn integration,” Russian Journal of Mathematical Physics, vol. 9, no. 3, pp. 288–299, 2002.
- T. Kim, “-Euler numbers and polynomials associated with -adic -integrals,” Journal of Nonlinear Mathematical Physics, vol. 14, no. 1, pp. 15–27, 2007.
- T. Kim, “New approach to -Euler polynomials of higher order,” Russian Journal of Mathematical Physics, vol. 17, no. 2, pp. 218–225, 2010.
- T. Kim, “Some identities on the -Euler polynomials of higher order and -Stirling numbers by the fermionic -adic integral on ,” Russian Journal of Mathematical Physics, vol. 16, no. 4, pp. 484––491, 2009.