- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 302065, 15 pages
Exponential Extinction of Nicholson's Blowflies System with Nonlinear Density-Dependent Mortality Terms
College of Mathematics, Physics and Information Engineering, Jiaxing University, Jiaxing 314001, China
Received 17 September 2012; Revised 7 December 2012; Accepted 10 December 2012
Academic Editor: Juntao Sun
Copyright © 2012 Wentao Wang. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Yanli Xu, “Existence And Global Exponential Stability Of Positive Almost Periodic Solutions For A Delayed Nicholson's Blowflies Model,” Journal of The Korean Mathematical Society, vol. 51, no. 3, pp. 473–493, 2014.
- Wei Chen, and Wentao Wang, “Almost periodic solutions for a delayed Nicholson’s blowflies system with nonlinear density-dependent mortality terms and patch structure,” Advances in Difference Equations, vol. 2014, no. 1, pp. 205, 2014.
- Bingwen Liu, “Almost periodic solutions for a delayed Nicholson’s blowflies model with a nonlinear density-dependent mortality term,” Advances in Difference Equations, vol. 2014, no. 1, pp. 72, 2014.