- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 302635, 9 pages
Optimal Bounds for Neuman-Sándor Mean in Terms of the Convex Combinations of Harmonic, Geometric, Quadratic, and Contraharmonic Means
1Department of Mathematics, Hangzhou Normal University, Hangzhou 313036, China
2School of Mathematics and Computation Sciences, Hunan City University, Yiyang 413000, China
3School of Science, Hangzhou Dianzi University, Hangzhou 310018, China
Received 15 October 2012; Accepted 5 December 2012
Academic Editor: Julian López-Gómez
Copyright © 2012 Tie-Hong Zhao et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Wei-Mao Qian, and Yu-Ming Chu, “On Certain Inequalities for Neuman-Sándor Mean,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–6, 2013.
- Yu-Ming Chu, and Bo-Yong Long, “Bounds of the Neuman-Sándor Mean Using Power and Identric Means,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–6, 2013.
- Zai-Yin He, Wei-Mao Qian, Yun-Liang Jiang, Ying-Qing Song, and Yu-Ming Chu, “Bounds for the Combinations of Neuman-Sándor, Arithmetic, and Second Seiffert Means in terms of Contraharmonic Mean,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–5, 2013.