- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 308326, 8 pages
Application of Bifurcation Method to the Generalized Zakharov Equations
Department of Mathematics, Yuxi Normal University, Yuxi 653100, China
Received 22 September 2012; Revised 12 October 2012; Accepted 12 October 2012
Academic Editor: Irena Lasiecka
Copyright © 2012 Ming Song. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Ben-gong Zhang, “Analytical and Multishaped Solitary Wave Solutions for Extended Reduced Ostrovsky Equation,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–8, 2013.
- Yun Wu, and Zhengrong Liu, “Bifurcation Phenomena of Nonlinear Waves in a Generalized Zakharov-Kuznetsov Equation,” Advances in Mathematical Physics, vol. 2013, pp. 1–14, 2013.
- Ming Song, Bouthina S. Ahmed, and Anjan Biswas, “Topological Soliton Solution and Bifurcation Analysis of the Klein-Gordon-Zakharov Equation in -Dimensions with Power Law Nonlinearity,” Journal of Applied Mathematics, vol. 2013, pp. 1–7, 2013.
- Ming Song, Zhengrong Liu, and Essaid Zerrad, “Singular solitons and bifurcation analysis of quadratic nonlinear Klein-Gor don equation,” Applied Mathematics & Information Sciences, vol. 7, no. 4, pp. 1333–1340, 2013.