- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 312536, 17 pages
Asymptotic Behavior of Approximated Solutions to Parabolic Equations with Irregular Data
1School of Mathematical Sciences, Anhui University, Hefei 230039, China
2School of Traffic and Transportation, Lanzhou Jiaotong University, Lanzhou 730070, China
Received 10 July 2012; Accepted 17 August 2012
Academic Editor: Sergey V. Zelik
Copyright © 2012 Weisheng Niu and Hongtao Li. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- E. Casas, “Pontryagin's principle for state-constrained boundary control problems of semilinear parabolic equations,” SIAM Journal on Control and Optimization, vol. 35, no. 4, pp. 1297–1327, 1997.
- T. Goudon and M. Saad, “On a Fokker-Planck equation arising in population dynamics,” Revista Matemática Complutense, vol. 11, no. 2, pp. 353–372, 1998.
- R. Lewandowski, “The mathematical analysis of the coupling of a turbulent kinetic energy equation to the Navier-Stokes equation with an eddy viscosity,” Nonlinear Analysis. Theory, Methods & Applications A, vol. 28, no. 2, pp. 393–417, 1997.
- P.-L. Lions, Mathematical Topics in Fluid Mechanics. Volume 1 Incompressible Models, vol. 3 of Oxford Lecture Series in Mathematics and Its Applications, Oxford Science Publications, The Clarendon Press, Oxford University Press, New York, NY, USA, 1996.
- H. Amann and P. Quittner, “Semilinear parabolic equations involving measures and low regularity data,” Transactions of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 356, no. 3, pp. 1045–1119, 2004.
- F. Andreu, J. M. Mazon, S. S. de León, and J. Toledo, “Existence and uniqueness for a degenerate parabolic equation with -data,” Transactions of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 351, no. 1, pp. 285–306, 1999.
- L. Boccardo and T. Gallouët, “Nonlinear elliptic and parabolic equations involving measure data,” Journal of Functional Analysis, vol. 87, no. 1, pp. 149–169, 1989.
- A. Prignet, “Existence and uniqueness of “entropy” solutions of parabolic problems with data,” Nonlinear Analysis. Theory, Methods & Applications A, vol. 28, no. 12, pp. 1943–1954, 1997.
- A. Dall'Aglio, “Approximated solutions of equations with data. Application to the -convergence of quasi-linear parabolic equations,” Annali di Matematica Pura ed Applicata, vol. 170, no. 4, pp. 207–240, 1996.
- D. Blanchard and F. Murat, “Renormalised solutions of nonlinear parabolic problems with data: existence and uniqueness,” Proceedings of the Royal Society of Edinburgh A, vol. 127, no. 6, pp. 1137–1152, 1997.
- M. Efendiev and S. Zelik, “Finite- and infinite-dimensional attractors for porous media equations,” Proceedings of the London Mathematical Society. 3rd series, vol. 96, no. 1, pp. 51–77, 2008.
- M. Nakao and N. Aris, “On global attractor for nonlinear parabolic equations of -Laplacian type,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 331, no. 2, pp. 793–809, 2007.
- F. Petitta, “Asymptotic behavior of solutions for linear parabolic equations with general measure data,” Comptes Rendus Mathématique I, vol. 344, no. 9, pp. 571–576, 2007.
- F. Petitta, “Asymptotic behavior of solutions for parabolic operators of Leray-Lions type and measure data,” Advances in Differential Equations, vol. 12, no. 8, pp. 867–891, 2007.
- C. Zhong and W. Niu, “Long-time behavior of solutions to nonlinear reaction diffusion equations involving data,” Communications in Contemporary Mathematics, vol. 14, no. 1, Article ID 1250007, 19 pages, 2012.
- W. Niu and C. Zhong, “Global attractors for the p-Laplacian equations with nonregular data,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 393, pp. 56–65, 2012.
- F. Petitta, “A non-existence result for nonlinear parabolic equations with singular measures as data,” Proceedings of the Royal Society of Edinburgh A, vol. 139, no. 2, pp. 381–392, 2009.
- J. Droniou, A. Porretta, and A. Prignet, “Parabolic capacity and soft measures for nonlinear equations,” Potential Analysis, vol. 19, no. 2, pp. 99–161, 2003.
- L. Boccardo, T. Gallouët, and L. Orsina, “Existence and uniqueness of entropy solutions for nonlinear elliptic equations with measure data,” Annales de l'Institut Henri Poincaré, vol. 13, no. 5, pp. 539–551, 1996.
- L. Boccardo, T. Gallouët, and J. L. Vázquez, “Nonlinear elliptic equations in RN without growth restrictions on the data,” Journal of Differential Equations, vol. 105, no. 2, pp. 334–363, 1993.
- A. Prignet, “Remarks on existence and uniqueness of solutions of elliptic problems with right-hand side measures,” Rendiconti di Matematica e delle sue Applicazioni, vol. 15, no. 3, pp. 321–337, 1995.
- F. Petitta, “Renormalized solutions of nonlinear parabolic equations with general measure data,” Annali di Matematica Pura ed Applicata, vol. 187, no. 4, pp. 563–604, 2008.
- J. C. Robinson, Infinite-Dimensional Dynamical Systems: An Introduction To Dissipative Parabolic PDEs and the Theory of Global Attractors, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, UK, 2001.
- J. W. Cholewa and T. Dlotko, Global Attractors in Abstract Parabolic Problems, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, UK, 2000.
- Q. Ma, S. Wang, and C. Zhong, “Necessary and sufficient conditions for the existence of global attractors for semigroups and applications,” Indiana University Mathematics Journal, vol. 51, no. 6, pp. 1541–1559, 2002.
- R. Temam, Infinite-Dimensional Dynamical Systems in Mechanics and Physics, Springer, New York, NY, USA, 1997.
- C.-K. Zhong, M.-H. Yang, and C.-Y. Sun, “The existence of global attractors for the norm-to-weak continuous semigroup and application to the nonlinear reaction-diffusion equations,” Journal of Differential Equations, vol. 223, no. 2, pp. 367–399, 2006.
- C. Sun, “Asymptotic regularity for some dissipative equations,” Journal of Differential Equations, vol. 248, no. 2, pp. 342–362, 2010.
- L. Boccardo, T. Gallouët, and J. L. Vazquez, “Solutions of nonlinear parabolic equations without growth restrictions on the data,” Electronic Journal of Differential Equations, vol. 2001, no. 60, pp. 1–20, 2001.