- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 315757, 8 pages
Harmonic Morphisms Projecting Harmonic Functions to Harmonic Functions
Department of Mathematical Sciences, King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals, Dhahran 31261, Saudi Arabia
Received 30 January 2012; Revised 30 March 2012; Accepted 31 March 2012
Academic Editor: Saminathan Ponnusamy
Copyright © 2012 M. T. Mustafa. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- B. Fuglede, “Harmonic Morphisms between Riemannian Manifolds,” Université de Grenoble. Annales de l'Institut Fourier, vol. 28, no. 2, pp. 107–144, 1978.
- T. Ishihara, “A mapping of Riemannian manifolds which preserves harmonic functions,” Journal of Mathematics of Kyoto University, vol. 19, no. 2, pp. 215–229, 1979.
- P. Baird and J. C. Wood, Harmonic Morphisms between Riemannian Manifolds, vol. 29 of London Mathematical Society Monographs. New Series, Oxford University Press, Oxford, UK, 2003.
- P. Baird and J. Eells, “A conservation law for harmonic maps,” in Geometry Symposium, Utrecht 1980 (Utrecht, 1980), vol. 894 of Lecture Notes in Mathematics, pp. 1–25, Springer, Berlin, Germany, 1981.
- S. Gudmundsson, “On the existence of harmonic morphisms from symmetric spaces of rank one,” Manuscripta Mathematica, vol. 93, no. 4, pp. 421–433, 1997.
- P. Baird, Harmonic Maps with Symmetry, Harmonic Morphisms, and Deformation of Metrics, vol. 87 of Pitman Research Notes in Mathematics, Pitman, Boston, Mass, USA, 1983.
- J. C. Wood, “Harmonic morphisms, foliations and Gauss maps,” in Complex Differential Geometry and Nonlinear Differential Equations, R. I. Providence and Y. T. Siu, Eds., vol. 49 of Contemporary Mathematics, pp. 145–184, American Mathematical Society, Providence, RI, USA, 1986.
- S. Gudmundsson, The Bibliography of Harmonic Morphisms, http://www.maths.lth.se/matematiklu/personal/sigma/harmonic/bibliography.html.
- P. Baird and S. Gudmundsson, “P-harmonic maps and minimal submanifolds,” Mathematische Annalen, vol. 294, no. 4, pp. 611–624, 1992.
- L. Berard-Bergery, “Sur Certaines Fibrations d'Espaces HomogEnes Riemanniens,” Compositio Mathematica, vol. 30, pp. 43–61, 1975.
- S. Gudmundsson, The geometry of harmonic morphisms, Ph.D. thesis, University of Leeds, Leeds, UK, 1992.