- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 316080, 15 pages
Bifurcation from Interval and Positive Solutions of a Nonlinear Second-Order Dynamic Boundary Value Problem on Time Scales
School of Mathematics and Quantitative Economics, Dongbei University of Finance and Economics, Dalian 116025, China
Received 25 September 2012; Accepted 9 November 2012
Academic Editor: Paul Eloe
Copyright © 2012 Hua Luo. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- R. P. Agarwal and D. O'Regan, “Nonlinear boundary value problems on time scales,” Nonlinear Analysis, vol. 44, no. 4, pp. 527–535, 2001.
- F. M. Atici and G. Sh. Guseinov, “On Green's functions and positive solutions for boundary value problems on time scales,” Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics, vol. 141, no. 1-2, pp. 75–99, 2002.
- R. I. Avery and D. R. Anderson, “Existence of three positive solutions to a second-order boundary value problem on a measure chain,” Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics, vol. 141, no. 1-2, pp. 65–73, 2002.
- C. J. Chyan and J. Henderson, “Eigenvalue problems for nonlinear differential equations on a measure chain,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 245, no. 2, pp. 547–559, 2000.
- L. H. Erbe and A. C. Peterson, “Positive solutions for a nonlinear differential equation on a measure chain,” Mathematical and Computer Modelling, vol. 32, no. 5-6, pp. 571–585, 2000.
- H. Luo and R. Ma, “Nodal solutions to nonlinear eigenvalue problems on time scales,” Nonlinear Analysis, vol. 65, no. 4, pp. 773–784, 2006.
- R. Ma and J. Xu, “Bifurcation from interval and positive solutions of a nonlinear fourth-order boundary value problem,” Nonlinear Analysis, vol. 72, no. 1, pp. 113–122, 2010.
- P. H. Rabinowitz, “Some aspects of nonlinear eigenvalue problems,” The Rocky Mountain Journal of Mathematics, vol. 3, pp. 161–202, 1973.
- F. A. Davidson and B. P. Rynne, “Curves of positive solutions of boundary value problems on time-scales,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 300, no. 2, pp. 491–504, 2004.
- F. A. Davidson and B. P. Rynne, “Global bifurcation on time scales,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 267, no. 1, pp. 345–360, 2002.