- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 323186, 23 pages
Dynamical Analysis of a Delayed Reaction-Diffusion Predator-Prey System
1College of Mathematics and Information Science, Wenzhou University, Wenzhou 325035, China
2School of Mathematics and Computational Science, Sun Yat-sen University, Guangzhou 510275, China
Received 7 June 2012; Revised 4 September 2012; Accepted 22 September 2012
Academic Editor: Malisa R. Zizovic
Copyright © 2012 Yanuo Zhu et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [7 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Shuling Yan, Xinzhe Lian, Weiming Wang, and R.K. Upadhyay, “Spatiotemporal dynamics in a delayed diffusive predator model,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 224, pp. 524–534, 2013.
- Xinze Lian, Shuling Yan, and Hailing Wang, “Pattern Formation in Predator-Prey Model with Delay and Cross Diffusion,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–10, 2013.
- Bo Yang, “Pattern Formation in a Diffusive Ratio-Dependent Holling-Tanner Predator-Prey Model with Smith Growth,” Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, vol. 2013, pp. 1–8, 2013.
- Weifang Yan, and Rui Liu, “Existence and Asymptotic Behavior of Traveling Wave Fronts for a Time-Delayed Degenerate Diffusion Equation,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–20, 2013.
- Xinze Lian, Guichen Lu, and Hailing Wang, “Pattern Formation in a Bacterial Colony Model,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–10, 2014.
- Xinhong Pan, Min Zhao, Chuanjun Dai, and Yapei Wang, “Stability and Hopf Bifurcation Analysis of a Nutrient-Phytoplankton Model with Delay Effect,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–10, 2014.
- Xinhong Pan, Min Zhao, Yapei Wang, Hengguo Yu, Zengling Ma, and Qi Wang, “Stability and Dynamical Analysis of a Biological System,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–11, 2014.