- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 325984, 15 pages
On Antiperiodic Boundary Value Problems for Higher-Order Fractional Differential Equations
Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Science, King Abdulaziz University, P.O. Box 80203, Jeddah 21589, Saudi Arabia
Received 18 May 2012; Accepted 1 July 2012
Academic Editor: Dumitru Baleanu
Copyright © 2012 Ahmed Alsaedi et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Guoqing Chai, “Anti-periodic boundary value problems of fractional differential equations with the Riemann-Liouville fractional derivative,” Advances in Difference Equations, 2013.
- Zhi-Wei Lv, and Xu-Dong Zheng, “Generalized Antiperiodic Boundary Value Problems for the Fractional Differential Equation with p-Laplacian Operator,” Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, vol. 2013, pp. 1–12, 2013.
- Changjin Xu, and Qiming Zhang, “Existence and global exponential stability of anti-periodic solutions for BAM neural networks with inertial term and delay,” Neurocomputing, 2014.
- Huina Zhang, and Wenjie Gao, “Existence and Uniqueness Results for a Coupled System of Nonlinear Fractional Differential Equations with Antiperiodic Boundary Conditions,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–7, 2014.