- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 327682, 9 pages
Soliton Solutions for the Wick-Type Stochastic KP Equation
1Department of Information and Computation of Science, Guangxi University of Technology, Liuzhou, Guangxi 545006, China
2Institute of Applied Physics and Computational Mathematics, P.O. Box 8009, Beijing 100088, China
Received 10 September 2012; Accepted 28 November 2012
Academic Editor: Peicheng Zhu
Copyright © 2012 Y. F. Guo et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- E. Weinan, X. Li, and E. Vanden-Eijnden, “Some recent progress in multiscale modeling,” in Multiscale Modelling and Simulation, vol. 39 of Lecture Notes in Computational Science and Engineering, pp. 3–21, Springer, Berlin, Germany, 2004.
- P. Imkeller and A. H. Monahan, “Conceptual stochastic climate models,” Stochastics and Dynamics, vol. 2, no. 3, pp. 311–326, 2002.
- B. B. Kadomtsev and V. I. Petviashvili, “Stability of combined waves in weakly dispersing media,” Doklady Akademii Nauk SSSR, vol. 192, no. 4, pp. 753–756, 1970.
- R. Hirota, The Direct Method in Soliton Theory, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, UK, 2004.
- Z. Dai, Y. Huang, X. Sun, D. Li, and Z. Hu, “Exact singular and non-singular solitary-wave solutions for Kadomtsev-Petviashvili equation with p-power of nonlinearity,” Chaos, Solitons and Fractals, vol. 40, no. 2, pp. 946–951, 2009.
- V. B. Matveev and M. A. Salle, Darboux Transformations and Solitons, Springer, Berlin, Germany, 1991.
- H. Holden, B. Øksendal, J. Ubøe, and T. Zhang, Stochastic Partial Differential Equations: A Modeling, White Noise Functional Approach, Birkhäuser, Basel, Switzerland, 1996.