- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 329702, 2 pages
Ulam's Type Stability
1Department of Mathematics, Pedagogical University, Podchorążych 2, 30-084 Krakow, Poland
2Département d'Informatique et de Mathématiques, Ecole Centrale de Nantes, 1 rue de la Noë, B.P. 92101, 44321 Nantes Cedex 3, France
3Department of Mathematics, Sichuan University, Sichuan, Chengdu 610064, China
Received 13 November 2012; Accepted 13 November 2012
Copyright © 2012 Janusz Brzdęk et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Jie Liu, Chunye Gong, Weimin Bao, Guojian Tang, and Yuewen Jiang, “Solving the Caputo Fractional Reaction-Diffusion Equation on GPU,” Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, vol. 2014, pp. 1–7, 2014.
- YuMei Liao, and JinRong Wang, “A note on stability of impulsive differential equations,” Boundary Value Problems, vol. 2014, no. 1, pp. 67, 2014.