- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 340824, 25 pages
Solving Nonlinear Partial Differential Equations by the sn-ns Method
FIZMAKO Research Group and Department of Mathematics, University of Caldas/National University of Colombia, Campus la Nubia, Manizales, Colombia
Received 2 January 2012; Accepted 30 January 2012
Academic Editor: Muhammad Aslam Noor
Copyright © 2012 Alvaro H. Salas. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- A. H. Bhrawy, M. Sh. Alhuthali, and M. A. Abdelkawy, “New Solutions for (1+1)-Dimensional and (2+1)-Dimensional Ito Equations,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2012, pp. 1–24, 2012.
- Hasibun Naher, Farah Aini Abdullah, and Syed Tauseef Mohyud-Din, “Extended generalized Riccati equation mapping method for the fifth-order Sawada-Kotera equation,” AIP Advances, vol. 3, no. 5, pp. 052104, 2013.