- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 345261, 15 pages
On Uniformly Bazilevic and Related Functions
Mathematics Department, COMSATS Institute of Information Technology, Park Road, Islamabad, Pakistan
Received 28 November 2011; Accepted 10 December 2011
Academic Editor: Muhammad Aslam Noor
Copyright © 2012 Khalida Inayat Noor. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Zhi-Gang Wang, and Zhi-Hua Zhang, “Comments on “On analytic functions with generalized bounded Mocanu variation” by K.I. Noor and A. Muhammad [Appl. Math. Comput. 196 (2008) 802–811],” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 219, no. 11, pp. 5754–5756, 2013.
- Jacek Dziok, “Inclusion Properties For Classes Of Analytic Functions Associated With Conic Domains,” Mathematica Slovaca, vol. 66, no. 1, pp. 147–158, 2016.