- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 345261, 15 pages
On Uniformly Bazilevic and Related Functions
Mathematics Department, COMSATS Institute of Information Technology, Park Road, Islamabad, Pakistan
Received 28 November 2011; Accepted 10 December 2011
Academic Editor: Muhammad Aslam Noor
Copyright © 2012 Khalida Inayat Noor. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- S. Kanas and Wisniowska, “Conic regions and k-uniform convexity, II, Zeszyty Naukowe Politech,” Rzeszowkiej Matematyka, vol. 170, no. 22, pp. 65–78, 1998.
- S. Kanas and A. Wisniowska, “Conic regions and k-uniform convexity,” Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics, vol. 105, no. 1-2, pp. 327–336, 1999.
- S. Kanas, “Techniques of the differential subordination for domains bounded by conic sections,” International Journal of Mathematics and Mathematical Sciences, no. 38, pp. 2389–2400, 2003.
- K. I. Noor, “On a generalization of uniformly convex and related functions,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 61, no. 1, pp. 117–125, 2011.
- B. Pinchuk, “Functions of bounded boundary rotation,” Israel Journal of Mathematics, vol. 10, pp. 6–16, 1971.
- P. T. Mocanu, “Une propriete de convexite generalisee dans la theorie de la representation conforme,” Mathematica, vol. 11 (34), pp. 127–133, 1969.
- S. S. Miller, P. Mocanu, and M. O. Reade, “All α-convex functions are univalent and starlike,” Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 37, pp. 553–554, 1973.
- K. I. Noor and S. Al-Bani, “On functions related to functions of bounded Mocanu variation,” Caribbean Journal of Mathematics, vol. 4, pp. 53–65, 1987.
- A. W. Goodman, Univalent Functions, vol. 1-2, Polygonal Publishing House, Washington, DC, USA, 1983.
- K. I. Noor, M. Arif, and W. Ul-Haq, “On k-uniformly close-to-convex functions of complex order,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 215, no. 2, pp. 629–635, 2009.
- S. Miller, “Differential inequalities and Caratheodory functions,” Bulletin of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 81, pp. 79–81, 1975.
- T. Sheil-Small, “On Bazilevic functions,” The Quarterly Journal of Mathematics, vol. 23, pp. 135–142, 1972.
- K. I. Noor, “On certain analytic functions related with strongly close-to-convex functions,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 197, no. 1, pp. 149–157, 2008.
- R. Szász and P. A. Kupán, “The exact order of starlikeness of uniformly convex functions,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 62, no. 1, pp. 173–186, 2011.