- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 350287, 7 pages
Exact Solutions of Equation Using Lie Symmetry Approach along with the Simplest Equation and Exp-Function Methods
1Department of Mathematics Science, University of Mazandaran, P.O. Box 47416-95447, Babolsar, Iran
2International Institute for Symmetry Analysis and Mathematical Modelling, Department of Mathematical Sciences, North-West University, Mafikeng Campus, Private Bag X 2046, Mmabatho 2735, South Africa
Received 21 August 2012; Revised 22 October 2012; Accepted 9 November 2012
Academic Editor: Lan Xu
Copyright © 2012 Hossein Jafari et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Han-yu Wei, and Tie-cheng Xia, “Self-Consistent Sources and Conservation Laws for Nonlinear Integrable Couplings of the Li Soliton Hierarchy,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–10, 2013.
- Hong-Zhun Liu, “A Simplification for Exp-Function Method When the Balanced Nonlinear Term Is a Certain Product,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, 2013.
- Shu-Li Mei, and De-Hai Zhu, “HPM-Based Dynamic Sparse Grid Approach for Perona-Malik Equation,” The Scientific World Journal, vol. 2014, pp. 1–15, 2014.