- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 354701, 7 pages
Fractal Derivative Model for Air Permeability in Hierarchic Porous Media
1Key Laboratory of Advanced Textile Composites, Ministry of Education of China, 399 West Binshui Road, Tianjin 300387, China
2National Engineering Laboratory for Modern Silk, College of Textile and Engineering, Soochow University, 199 Ren-ai Road, Suzhou 215123, China
3Zhejiang Provincial Key Laboratory of Textile Research and Development, 138 Jiefang Road, Hangzhou 310001, China
4School of Textiles, Tianjin Polytechnic University, 399 West Binshui Road, Tianjin 300387, China
Received 7 August 2012; Revised 16 November 2012; Accepted 17 November 2012
Academic Editor: Chuandong Li
Copyright © 2012 Jie Fan and Jihuan He. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Guang-Sheng Chen, “Generalizations of Hölder’s and Some Related Integral Inequalities on Fractal Space,” Journal of Function Spaces and Applications, vol. 2013, pp. 1–9, 2013.
- Yong-Ju Yang, Dumitru Baleanu, and Xiao-Jun Yang, “A Local Fractional Variational Iteration Method for Laplace Equation within Local Fractional Operators,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–6, 2013.
- XiaoMei Shang, “Fractal Heat Transfer In Wool Fiber Hierarchy,” Heat Transfer Research, vol. 44, no. 5, pp. 399–407, 2013.
- Yue Long, and Yu-Zhu Zhang, “The Yang-Fourier Transforms To Heat-Conduction In A Semi-Infinite Fractal B Ar,” Thermal Science, vol. 17, no. 3, pp. 707–713, 2013.