- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 357203, 13 pages
The Zeros of Difference Polynomials of Meromorphic Functions
1Department of Mathematics, Wuyi University, Jiangmen, Guangdong 529020, China
2Department of Mathematics, Civil Aviation University of China, Tianjin 300300, China
Received 4 May 2012; Accepted 10 September 2012
Academic Editor: Yong Zhou
Copyright © 2012 Junfeng Xu and Xiaobin Zhang. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- W. K. Hayman, Meromorphic Functions, Oxford Mathematical Monographs, Clarendon Press, Oxford, UK, 1964.
- L. Yang, Value Distribution Theory, Springer, Berlin, Germany, 1993.
- W. K. Hayman, “Picard values of meromorphic functions and their derivatives,” Annals of Mathematics, vol. 70, pp. 9–42, 1959.
- E. Mues, “Über ein Problem von Hayman,” Mathematische Zeitschrift, vol. 164, no. 3, pp. 239–259, 1979.
- Z.-X. Chen, “On value distribution of difference polynomials of meromorphic functions,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2011, Article ID 239853, 9 pages, 2011.
- K. Liu, “Zeros of difference polynomials of meromorphic functions,” Results in Mathematics, vol. 57, no. 3-4, pp. 365–376, 2010.
- K. Liu and I. Laine, “A note on value distribution of difference polynomials,” Bulletin of the Australian Mathematical Society, vol. 81, no. 3, pp. 353–360, 2010.
- W. Bergweiler and A. Eremenko, “On the singularities of the inverse to a meromorphic function of finite order,” Revista Matemática Iberoamericana, vol. 11, no. 2, pp. 355–373, 1995.
- I. Laine and C.-C. Yang, “Clunie theorems for difference and -difference polynomials,” Journal of the London Mathematical Society, vol. 76, no. 3, pp. 556–566, 2007.
- K. Liu, X. Liu, and T. Cao, “Value distributions and uniqueness of difference polynomials,” Advances in Difference Equations, vol. 2011, Article ID 234215, 12 pages, 2011.
- C. Zongxuan, H. Zhibo, and Z. Xiumin, “On properties of difference polynomials,” Acta Mathematica Scientia, vol. 31, no. 2, pp. 627–633, 2011.
- F. Gross, “On the distribution of values of meromorphic functions,” Transactions of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 131, pp. 199–214, 1968.
- J. F. Xu and H. X. Yi, “The relations between solutions of higher order differential equations with functions of small growth,” Acta Mathematica Sinica, Chinese Series, vol. 53, pp. 291–296, 2010.
- Y.-M. Chiang and S.-J. Feng, “On the Nevanlinna characteristic of and difference equations in the complex plane,” Ramanujan Journal, vol. 16, no. 1, pp. 105–129, 2008.
- R. G. Halburd and R. J. Korhonen, “Nevanlinna theory for the difference operator,” Annales Academiæ Scientiarum Fennicæ, vol. 31, no. 2, pp. 463–478, 2006.
- J. Clunie, “On integral and meromorphic functions,” Journal of the London Mathematical Society, vol. 37, pp. 17–27, 1962.
- C.-C. Yang and H.-X. Yi, Uniqueness Theory of Meromorphic Functions, vol. 557 of Mathematics and Its Applications, Kluwer Academic Publishers Group, Dordrecht, The Netherlands, 2003.