- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 358201, 11 pages
Design of PDC Controllers by Matrix Reversibility for Synchronization of Yin and Yang Chaotic Takagi-Sugeno Fuzzy Henon Maps
1Department of Mechanical Engineering, National Chiao Tung University, Hsinchu 300, Taiwan
2Department of Mechanical Engineering, Hsiuping University of Science and Technology, Dali City, Taichung 412, Taiwan
Received 6 June 2012; Revised 8 October 2012; Accepted 9 October 2012
Academic Editor: Zhenya Yan
Copyright © 2012 Chun-Yen Ho et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- H. N. Agiza, “Chaos synchronization of Lü dynamical system,” Nonlinear Analysis: Theory, Methods & Applications, vol. 58, no. 1-2, pp. 11–20, 2004.
- E. E. Escultura, “Dynamic modeling of chaos and turbulence,” Nonlinear Analysis: Theory, Methods and Applications, vol. 63, no. 5–7, pp. e519–e532, 2005.
- A. H. Nayfeh and B. Balachandran, Applied Nonlinear Dynamics, John Wiley & Sons, New York, NY, USA, 1995.
- F. Takeo, “Chaos and hypercyclicity for solution semigroups to some partial differential equations,” Nonlinear Analysis: Theory, Methods and Applications, vol. 63, no. 5–7, pp. e1943–e1953, 2005.
- Z.-M. Ge and S.-Y. Li, “Yang and Yin parameters in the Lorenz system,” Nonlinear Dynamics, vol. 62, no. 1-2, pp. 105–117, 2010.
- L. M. Pecora and T. L. Carroll, “Synchronization in chaotic systems,” Physical Review Letters, vol. 64, no. 8, pp. 821–824, 1990.
- X. Huang, P. Jia, B. Liu, and L. Wang, “Chaotic particle swarm optimization for synchronization of finite dimensional Hénon dynamical system,” in Proceedings of the 6th International Conference on Natural Computation (ICNC '10), vol. 5, pp. 2600–2604, August 2010.
- D. Arroyo, G. Alvarez, S. Li, C. Li, and J. Nunez, “Cryptanalysis of a discrete-time synchronous chaotic encryption system,” Physics Letters A, vol. 372, no. 7, pp. 1034–1039, 2008.
- Y. Xue and S. Yang, “Synchronization of discrete-time spatiotemporal chaos via adaptive fuzzy control,” Chaos, Solitons and Fractals, vol. 17, no. 5, pp. 967–973, 2003.
- B. Cazelles, G. Boudjema, and N. P. Chau, “Adaptive synchronization of globally coupled chaotic oscillators using control in noisy environments,” Physica D: Nonlinear Phenomena, vol. 103, no. 1–4, pp. 452–465, 1997.
- C.-S. Zhou and T.-L. Chen, “Robust communication via chaotic synchronization based on contraction maps,” Physics Letters A, vol. 225, no. 1–3, pp. 60–66, 1997.
- T. Takagi and M. Sugeno, “Fuzzy identification of systems and its applications to modeling and control,” IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man and Cybernetics, vol. 15, no. 1, pp. 116–132, 1985.
- H. Han, C. Y. Su, and S. Murakami, “Adaptive fuzzy control for a class of discrete-time nonlinear systems,” in Proceedings of the 10th IEEE International Conference on Fuzzy Systems, vol. 2, pp. 892–895, December 2001.
- K. Y. Lian, C. S. Chiu, T. S. Chiang, and P. Liu, “LMI-based fuzzy chaotic synchronization and communications,” IEEE Transactions on Fuzzy Systems, vol. 9, no. 4, pp. 539–553, 2001.
- K. Tanaka, T. Ikeda, and H. O. Wang, “A unified approach to controlling chaos via an LMI-based fuzzy control system design,” IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems I, vol. 45, no. 10, pp. 1021–1040, 1998.
- Y.-Y. Hou, “Controlling chaos in permanent magnet synchronous motor control system via fuzzy guaranteed cost controller,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2012, Article ID 650863, 10 pages, 2012.
- E. Ott, “Strange attractors and chaotic motions of dynamical systems,” Reviews of Modern Physics, vol. 53, no. 4, pp. 655–671, 1981.
- M. Hénon, “A two-dimensional mapping with a strange attractor,” Communications in Mathematical Physics, vol. 50, no. 1, pp. 69–77, 1976.
- S. Lynch, Dynamical Systems with Applications Using MATLAB, Birkhäuser, Basel, Switzerland, 2004.
- A. J. Lichtenberg and M. A. Lieberman, Regular and Chaotic Dynamics, vol. 38, Springer, New York, NY, USA, 2nd edition, 1992.