- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 369267, 14 pages
DII-Based Linear Feedback Control Design for Practical Synchronization of Chaotic Systems with Uncertain Input Nonlinearity and Application to Secure Communication
Department of Electrical Engineering, I-Shou University, Kaohsiung 840, Taiwan
Received 3 September 2012; Revised 31 October 2012; Accepted 5 November 2012
Academic Editor: Roberto Barrio
Copyright © 2012 Yeong-Jeu Sun. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Jesus Manuel Munoz-Pacheco, Luz del Carmen Gómez-Pavón, Olga Guadalupe Félix-Beltrán, and Arnulfo Luis-Ramos, “Determining the Lyapunov Spectrum of Continuous-Time 1D and 2D Multiscroll Chaotic Oscillators via the Solution of -PWL Variational Equations,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–11, 2013.
- Yeong-Jeu Sun, “State Estimator Design of Generalized Liu Systems with Application to Secure Communication and Its Circuit Realization,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2014, pp. 1–6, 2014.