- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 369267, 14 pages
DII-Based Linear Feedback Control Design for Practical Synchronization of Chaotic Systems with Uncertain Input Nonlinearity and Application to Secure Communication
Department of Electrical Engineering, I-Shou University, Kaohsiung 840, Taiwan
Received 3 September 2012; Revised 31 October 2012; Accepted 5 November 2012
Academic Editor: Roberto Barrio
Copyright © 2012 Yeong-Jeu Sun. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- K. J. Astrom and R. M. Murray, Feedback Systems: An Introduction For Scientists And Engineers, Princeton University Press, Princeton, NJ, USA, 2008.
- M. Dhamala and Y. C. Lai, “Controlling transient chaos in deterministic flows with applications to electrical power systems and ecology,” Physical Review E, vol. 59, no. 2, pp. 1646–1655, 1999.
- P. Dorato, Analytic Feedback System Design: An Interpolation Approach, Brooks/Cole, Pacific Grove, Calif, USA, 1999.
- G. F. Franklin, J. D. Powell, and A. Emani-Naeini, Feedback Control of Dynamic Systems, Prentice-Hall, New Jersey, NJ, USA, 2002.
- J. Li, W. Li, and Q. Li, “Sliding mode control for uncertain chaotic systems with input nonlinearity,” Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation, vol. 17, no. 1, pp. 341–348, 2012.
- J. S. Lin and J. J. Yan, “Adaptive synchronization for two identical generalized Lorenz chaotic systems via a single controller,” Nonlinear Analysis: Real World Applications, vol. 10, no. 2, pp. 1151–1159, 2009.
- Y. J. Sun, “Chaos synchronization of uncertain Genesio-Tesi chaotic systems with deadzone nonlinearity,” Physics Letters A, vol. 373, no. 36, pp. 3273–3276, 2009.
- X. Wu, G. Chen, and J. Cai, “Chaos synchronization of the master-slave generalized Lorenz systems via linear state error feedback control,” Physica D, vol. 229, no. 1, pp. 52–80, 2007.
- W. Xiang and F. Chen, “An adaptive sliding mode control scheme for a class of chaotic systems with mismatched perturbations and input nonlinearities,” Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation, vol. 16, no. 1, pp. 1–9, 2011.
- C. C. Yang, “One input control for exponential synchronization in generalized Lorenz systems with uncertain parameters,” Journal of the Franklin Institute, vol. 349, pp. 349–365, 2012.
- H. Yu, J. Wang, B. Deng et al., “Adaptive backstepping sliding mode control for chaos synchronization of two coupled neurons in the external electrical stimulation,” Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation, vol. 17, pp. 1344–1354, 2012.
- Q. Zhang, J. Lü, and S. Chen, “Coexistence of anti-phase and complete synchronization in the generalized Lorenz system,” Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation, vol. 15, no. 10, pp. 3067–3072, 2010.
- Y. J. Sun, “Solution bounds of generalized Lorenz chaotic systems,” Chaos, Solitons and Fractals, vol. 40, no. 2, pp. 691–696, 2009.
- Y. J. Sun, “A simple observer design of the generalized Lorenz chaotic systems,” Physics Letters A, vol. 374, no. 7, pp. 933–937, 2010.
- Z. Zhang, H. Shao, Z. Wang, and H. Shen, “Reduced-order observer design for the synchronization of the generalized Lorenz chaotic systems,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 218, pp. 7614–7621, 2012.
- A. Boulkroune and M. M'Saad, “A fuzzy adaptive variable-structure control scheme for uncertain chaotic MIMO systems with sector nonlinearities and dead-zones,” Expert Systems with Applications, vol. 38, pp. 14744–14750, 2011.
- D. H. Ji, J. H. Park, and S. C. Won, “Master-slave synchronization of Lur'e systems with sector and slope restricted nonlinearities,” Physics Letters A, vol. 373, no. 11, pp. 1044–1050, 2009.
- Z. Zhang, H. Shen, and J. Li, “Adaptive stabilization of uncertain unified chaotic systems with nonlinear input,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 218, pp. 4260–4267, 2011.
- A. Boulkroune, M. M'Saad, and M. Farza, “Adaptive fuzzy controller for multivariable nonlinear state time-varying delay systems subject to input nonlinearities,” Fuzzy Sets and Systems, vol. 164, no. 1, pp. 45–65, 2011.
- X. Wu, X. Wu, X. Luo, Q. Zhu, and X. Guan, “Neural network-based adaptive tracking control for nonlinearly parameterized systems with unknown input nonlinearities,” Neurocomputing, vol. 82, no. 1, pp. 127–142, 2012.
- J. Lü, G. Chen, D. Cheng, and S. Celikovsky, “Bridge the gap between the Lorenz system and the Chen system,” International Journal of Bifurcation and Chaos in Applied Sciences and Engineering, vol. 12, no. 12, pp. 2917–2926, 2002.