- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 372324, 12 pages
Input-to-State Stability for Dynamical Neural Networks with Time-Varying Delays
Department of Mathematics, Chongqing Normal University, Chongqing 400047, China
Received 22 August 2012; Revised 22 December 2012; Accepted 22 December 2012
Academic Editor: Sabri Arik
Copyright © 2012 Weisong Zhou and Zhichun Yang. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- J. J. Hopfield, “Neurons with graded response have collective computational properties like those of two state neurons,” Proceeding of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America, vol. 81, no. 10, pp. 3088–3092, 1984.
- S. Arik, “Stability analysis of delayed neural networks,” IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems I, vol. 47, no. 7, pp. 1089–1092, 2000.
- T. Ensari and S. Arik, “Global stability analysis of neural networks with multiple time varying delays,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 50, no. 11, pp. 1781–1785, 2005.
- C. K. Ahn, “Passive learning and input-to-state stability of switched Hopfield neural networks with time-delay,” Information Sciences, vol. 180, pp. 4582–4594, 2010.
- C. K. Ahn, “ filtering for time-delayed switched Hopfield neural networks,” International Journal of Innovative Computing, Information and Control, vol. 7, no. 5, pp. 1831–1843, 2011.
- T. W. Huang, A. Chan, Y. Huang, and J. D. Cao, “Stability of Cohen-Grossberg neural networks with time-varying delays,” Neural Networks, vol. 20, no. 8, pp. 868–873, 2007.
- Z. Yang and D. Xu, “Robust stability of uncertain impulsive control systems with time-varying delay,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 53, no. 5, pp. 760–769, 2007.
- Z. Yang, T. Huang, L. Zhang, and Z. Yang, “On networked control of impulsive hybrid systems,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 61, no. 8, pp. 2076–2080, 2011.
- Z. Yang and D. Xu, “Impulsive effects on stability of Cohen-Grossberg neural networks with variable delays,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 177, no. 1, pp. 63–78, 2006.
- C. K. Ahn, “An input-to-state stability approach to filter design for neural networks with noise disturbance,” Advanced Science Letters, vol. 5, pp. 275–278, 2012.
- S. Zhu and Y. Shen, “Two algebraic criteria for input-to-state stability of recurrent neural networks with time-varying delays,” Neural Computing and Applications, pp. 1–7, 2012.
- C. K. Ahn, “Linear matrix inequality optimization approach to exponential robust filtering for switched Hopfield neural networks,” Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications, vol. 154, no. 2, pp. 573–587, 2012.
- C. K. Ahn, “An error passivation approach to filtering for switched neural networks with noise disturbance,” Neural Computing and Applications, vol. 21, no. 5, pp. 853–861, 2012.
- Z. C. Yang and W. S. Zhou, “Input-to-state stability of impulsive hybrid systems with stochastic effects,” in Proceedings of the 24th IEEE Chinese Control and Decision Conference, pp. 286–291, 2012.
- Z. Yang and Y. Hong, “Stabilization of impulsive hybrid systems using quantized input and output feedback,” Asian Journal of Control, vol. 14, no. 3, pp. 679–692, 2012.
- E. N. Sanchez and J. P. Perez, “Input-to-state stability (ISS) analysis for dynamic neural networks,” IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems I, vol. 46, no. 11, pp. 1395–1398, 1999.
- C. K. Ahn, “Robust stability of recurrent neural networks with ISS learning algorithm,” Nonlinear Dynamics, vol. 65, no. 4, pp. 413–419, 2011.
- C. K. Ahn, “ nonlinear system identification via recurrent neural networks,” Nonlinear Dynamics, vol. 62, no. 3, pp. 543–552, 2010.
- C. K. Ahn, “Some new results on stability of Takagi-Sugeno fuzzy Hopfield neural networks,” Fuzzy Sets and Systems, vol. 179, pp. 100–111, 2011.
- E. D. Sontag, “Smooth stabilization implies coprime factorization,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 34, no. 4, pp. 435–443, 1989.
- L. Praly and Z.-P. Jiang, “Stabilization by output feedback for systems with ISS inverse dynamics,” Systems & Control Letters, vol. 21, no. 1, pp. 19–33, 1993.
- D. Angeli, E. D. Sontag, and Y. Wang, “A characterization of integral input-to-state stability,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 45, no. 6, pp. 1082–1097, 2000.
- E. D. Sontag and Y. Wang, “On characterizations of the input-to-state stability property,” Systems & Control Letters, vol. 24, no. 5, pp. 351–359, 1995.
- S. Boyd, L. El Ghaoui, E. Feron, and V. Balakrishnan, Linear Matrix Inequalities in System and Control Theory, vol. 15 of SIAM Studies in Applied Mathematics, SIAM, Philadelphia, Pa, USA, 1994.
- A. S. Poznyak and E. N. Sanchez, “Nonlinear systems approximation by neural networks: error stability analysis,” Intelligent Automation and Soft Computing, vol. 1, pp. 247–258, 1995.
- C. K. Ahn, “A new robust training law for dynamic neural networks with external disturbance: an LMI approach,” Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, vol. 2010, Article ID 415895, 14 pages, 2010.
- J. Hale, Theory of Functional Differential Equations, Springer, New York, NY, USA, 1976.