- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 379130, 10 pages
On Certain Classes of Biharmonic Mappings Defined by Convolution
Department of Mathematics, Hunan Normal University, Changsha, Hunan 410081, China
Received 1 March 2012; Accepted 7 August 2012
Academic Editor: Saminathan Ponnusamy
Copyright © 2012 J. Chen and X. Wang. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- J. Chen, A. Rasila, and X. Wang, “Landau’s theorem for polyharmonic mappings,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, 2013.
- J. Chen, A. Rasila, and X. Wang, “On lengths, areas and Lipschitz continuity of polyharmonic mappings,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, 2014.
- J. Chen, A. Rasila, and X. Wang, “Coefficient estimates and radii problems for certain classes of polyharmonic mappings,” Complex Variables and Elliptic Equations, pp. 1–18, 2014.