- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 386983, 9 pages
On the Convergence of Multistep Iteration for Uniformly Continuous -Hemicontractive Mappings
1Department of Mathematics and Physics, Shijiazhuang Tiedao University, Shijiazhuang 050043, China
2Hajvery University, 43-52 Industrial Area, Gulberg III, Lahore 54660, Pakistan
3Department of Mathematics, Shijiazhuang Mechanical Engineering College, Shijiazhuang 050003, China
Received 18 July 2012; Revised 25 August 2012; Accepted 28 August 2012
Academic Editor: Xiaolong Qin
Copyright © 2012 Zhiqun Xue et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- B. E. Rhoades and S. M. Soltuz, “The equivalence between Mann-Ishikawa iterations and multistep iteration,” Nonlinear Analysis: Theory, Methods & Applications, vol. 58, no. 1-2, pp. 219–228, 2004.
- Y. Xu, “Ishikawa and Mann iterative processes with errors for nonlinear strongly accretive operator equations,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 224, no. 1, pp. 91–101, 1998.
- C. E. Chidume and C. O. Chidume, “Convergence theorems for fixed points of uniformly continuous generalized -hemi-contractive mappings,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 303, no. 2, pp. 545–554, 2005.
- K. Deimling, Nonlinear Functional Analysis, Springer, Berlin, Germany, 1985.
- C. Moore and B. V. C. Nnoli, “Iterative solution of nonlinear equations involving set-valued uniformly accretive operators,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 42, no. 1-2, pp. 131–140, 2001.