- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 387193, 7 pages
Fixed Point Theorems and Uniqueness of the Periodic Solution for the Hematopoiesis Models
1College of Mathematics and Computer Science, Changsha University of Science Technology Changsha 410114, China
2Department of Mathematics and System Sciences, College of Science, National University of Defense Technology, Changsha 410073, China
Received 20 September 2011; Revised 26 December 2011; Accepted 26 December 2011
Academic Editor: Elena Braverman
Copyright © 2012 Jun Wu and Yicheng Liu. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Ji-Huan He, “Periodic Solution of the Hematopoiesis Equation,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–2, 2013.
- Meng Liu, and Ke Wang, “Stochastic Differential Equations with Multi-Markovian Switching,” Journal of Applied Mathematics, 2013.
- Jun Wu, “Fixed point theorems for monotone operators and applications to nonlinear e lliptic problems,” Fixed Point Theory And Applications, 2013.