- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 391038, 8 pages
Argument Property for Certain Analytic Functions
Department of Mathematics, Yangzhou University, Yangzhou 225002, China
Received 18 September 2011; Accepted 1 November 2011
Academic Editor: Khalida Inayat Noor
Copyright © 2012 Qing Yang and Jin-Lin Liu. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Ertao Zhi, Xiping Liu, and Fanfan Li, “ Nonlocal boundary value problem for fractional differential equations with p -Laplacian ,” Mathematical Methods in the Applied Sciences, 2013.
- Yi-Ling Cang, and Jin-Lin Liu, “Certain Subclasses of Multivalent Analytic Functions,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–8, 2013.
- Jiayu Han, Zhimin Zhang, and Yidu Yang, “A new adaptive mixed finite element method based on residual type a posterior error estimates for the Stokes eigenvalue problem,” Numerical Methods for Partial Differential Equations, 2014.