- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 391038, 8 pages
Argument Property for Certain Analytic Functions
Department of Mathematics, Yangzhou University, Yangzhou 225002, China
Received 18 September 2011; Accepted 1 November 2011
Academic Editor: Khalida Inayat Noor
Copyright © 2012 Qing Yang and Jin-Lin Liu. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- J.-L. Liu, “The Noor integral and strongly starlike functions,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 261, no. 2, pp. 441–447, 2001.
- M. Nunokawa, “On the order of strongly starlikeness of strongly convex functions,” Proceedings of Japan Academy. Series A, vol. 69, no. 7, pp. 234–237, 1993.
- M. Nunokawa, S. Owa, E. Y. Duman, and M. Aydoğan, “Some properties of analytic functions relating to the Miller and Mocanu result,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 61, no. 5, pp. 1291–1295, 2011.
- N. Takahashi and M. Nunokawa, “A certain connection between starlike and convex functions,” Applied Mathematics Letters, vol. 16, no. 5, pp. 653–655, 2003.
- N. Xu, D.-G. Yang, and S. Owa, “On strongly starlike multivalent functions of order β and type α,” Mathematische Nachrichten, vol. 283, no. 8, pp. 1207–1218, 2010.
- D.-G. Yang and J.-L. Liu, “Argument inequalities for certain analytic functions,” Mathematical and Computer Modelling, vol. 52, no. 9-10, pp. 1812–1821, 2010.