- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 391062, 17 pages
On a Differential Equation Involving Hilfer-Hadamard Fractional Derivative
Department of Mathematics and Statistics, King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals, Dhahran 31261, Saudi Arabia
Received 27 December 2011; Revised 10 April 2012; Accepted 14 April 2012
Academic Editor: Bashir Ahmad
Copyright © 2012 M. D. Qassim et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [6 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Jie Fan, and Jihuan He, “Fractal Derivative Model for Air Permeability in Hierarchic Porous Media,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, 2012.
- Khaled M. Furati, “Bounds on the solution of a Cauchy-type problem involving a weighted sequential fractional derivative,” Fractional Calculus and Applied Analysis, vol. 16, no. 1, pp. 171–188, 2013.
- Ewa Girejko, and Malgorzata Wyrwas, “Fractional nonlinear systems with sequential operators,” Central European Journal of Physics, vol. 11, no. 10, pp. 1295–1303, 2013.
- Dorota Mozyrska, and Ewa Girejko, “On Solutions to Fractional Discrete Systems with Sequential h-Differences,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, 2013.
- M. D. Kassim, and N. -E. Tatar, “Well-Posedness and Stability for a Differential Problem with Hilfer-Hadamard Fractional Derivative,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, 2013.
- Batirkhan Turmetov, and Kanat Shinaliyev, “On a method for constructing solutions of differential equations of fractional order with a Hadamard type operator,” International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, vol. 84, no. 4, pp. 435–450, 2013.