- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 391301, 11 pages
Duality Fixed Point and Zero Point Theorems and Applications
Department of Mathematics, Tianjin Polytechnic University, Tianjin 300387, China
Received 22 May 2012; Accepted 29 June 2012
Academic Editor: Rudong Chen
Copyright © 2012 Qingqing Cheng et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- T. Ibaraki and W. Takahashi, “A new projection and convergence theorems for the projections in Banach spaces,” Journal of Approximation Theory, vol. 149, no. 1, pp. 1–14, 2007.
- D. Butnariu, S. Reich, and A. J. Zaslavski, “Asymptotic behavior of relatively nonexpansive operators in Banach spaces,” Journal of Applied Analysis, vol. 7, no. 2, pp. 151–174, 2001.
- D. Butnariu, S. Reich, and A. J. Zaslavski, “Weak convergence of orbits of nonlinear operators in reflexive Banach spaces,” Numerical Functional Analysis and Optimization, vol. 24, no. 5-6, pp. 489–508, 2003.
- Y. Su and X. Qin, “General iteration algorithm and convergence rate optimal model for common fixed points of nonexpansive mappings,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 186, no. 1, pp. 271–278, 2007.
- C. Martinez-Yanes and H.-K. Xu, “Strong convergence of the CQ method for fixed point iteration processes,” Nonlinear Analysis, vol. 64, no. 11, pp. 2400–2411, 2006.
- S.-Y. Matsushita and W. Takahashi, “A strong convergence theorem for relatively nonexpansive mappings in a Banach space,” Journal of Approximation Theory, vol. 134, no. 2, pp. 257–266, 2005.
- H.-K. Xu, “Another control condition in an iterative method for nonexpansive mappings,” Bulletin of the Australian Mathematical Society, vol. 65, no. 1, pp. 109–113, 2002.
- S.-S. Chang, Y. J. Cho, and H. Zhou, Iterative Methods for Nonlinear Operator Equations in Banach Spaces, Nova Science, Huntington, NY, USA, 2002.