- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 401031, 24 pages
The Complex Dynamics of a Stochastic Predator-Prey Model
1College of Mathematics and Information Science, Wenzhou University, Wenzhou 325035, China
2School of Mathematics and Computational Science, Sun Yat-sen University, Guangzhou 510275, China
Received 19 May 2012; Accepted 29 July 2012
Academic Editor: Sergey V. Zelik
Copyright © 2012 Xixi Wang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Yongli Cai, Xixi Wang, Weiming Wang, and Min Zhao, “Stochastic Dynamics of an SIRS Epidemic Model with Ratio-Dependent Incidence Rate,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–11, 2013.
- Feng Rao, “Dynamical Analysis of a Stochastic Predator-Prey Model with an Allee Effect,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–10, 2013.
- Feng Rao, Shunjun Jiang, Yanqiu Li, and Hao Liu, “Stochastic Analysis of a Hassell-Varley Type Predation Model,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–10, 2013.
- Wenbin Liu, “A SIRS Epidemic Model Incorporating Media Coverage with Random Perturbation,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–9, 2013.
- Feng Rao, “Dynamics Analysis of a Stochastic SIR Epidemic Model,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–9, 2014.