- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 401031, 24 pages
The Complex Dynamics of a Stochastic Predator-Prey Model
1College of Mathematics and Information Science, Wenzhou University, Wenzhou 325035, China
2School of Mathematics and Computational Science, Sun Yat-sen University, Guangzhou 510275, China
Received 19 May 2012; Accepted 29 July 2012
Academic Editor: Sergey V. Zelik
Copyright © 2012 Xixi Wang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- H. I. Freedman, Deterministic Mathematical Models in Population Ecology, Marcel Dekker, New York, NY, USA, 1980.
- P. H. Leslie, “Some further notes on the use of matrices in population mathematics,” Biometrika, vol. 35, no. 3-4, pp. 213–245, 1948.
- P. H. Leslie, “A stochastic model for studying the properties of certain biological systems by numerical methods,” Biometrika, vol. 45, pp. 16–31, 1958.
- H.-F. Huo and W.-T. Li, “Stable periodic solution of the discrete periodic Leslie-Gower predator-prey model,” Mathematical and Computer Modelling, vol. 40, no. 3-4, pp. 261–269, 2004.
- H.-F. Huo and W.-T. Li, “Periodic solutions of delayed Leslie-Gower predator-prey models,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 155, no. 3, pp. 591–605, 2004.
- F. Chen, “Permanence in nonautonomous multi-species predator-prey system with feedback controls,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 173, no. 2, pp. 694–709, 2006.
- F. Chen and X. Cao, “Existence of almost periodic solution in a ratio-dependent Leslie system with feedback controls,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 341, no. 2, pp. 1399–1412, 2008.
- C. Ji, D. Jiang, and N. Shi, “Analysis of a predator-prey model with modified Leslie-Gower and Holling-type II schemes with stochastic perturbation,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 359, no. 2, pp. 482–498, 2009.
- M. Liu and K. Wang, “Global stability of a nonlinear stochastic predator-prey system with Beddington-DeAngelis functional response,” Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation, vol. 16, no. 3, pp. 1114–1121, 2011.
- T. C. Gard, “Persistence in stochastic food web models,” Bulletin of Mathematical Biology, vol. 46, no. 3, pp. 357–370, 1984.
- T. C. Gard, “Stability for multispecies population models in random environments,” Nonlinear Analysis. Theory, Methods & Applications, vol. 10, no. 12, pp. 1411–1419, 1986.
- R. M. May, Stability and Complexity in Model Ecosystems, vol. 6, Princeton University Press, 2001.
- X. Mao, Stochastic Differential Equations and Their Applications, Horwood Publishing Limited, 1997.
- Q. Luo and X. Mao, “Stochastic population dynamics under regime switching,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 334, no. 1, pp. 69–84, 2007.
- X. Mao, C. Yuan, and J. Zou, “Stochastic differential delay equations of population dynamics,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 304, no. 1, pp. 296–320, 2005.
- S. Pang, F. Deng, and X. Mao, “Asymptotic properties of stochastic population dynamics,” Dynamics of Continuous, Discrete & Impulsive Systems A, vol. 15, no. 5, pp. 603–620, 2008.
- D. J. Higham, “An algorithmic introduction to numerical simulation of stochastic differential equations,” SIAM Review, vol. 43, no. 3, pp. 525–546, 2001.