- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 401762, 9 pages
Stability of the -Dimensional Mixed-Type Additive and Quadratic Functional Equation in Non-Archimedean Normed Spaces
1Department of Mathematics Education, Gongju National University of Education, Gongju 314-711, Republic of Korea
2Mathematics Section, College of Science and Technology, Hongik University, 339-701 Jochiwon, Republic of Korea
3Department of Mathematics, National Technical University of Athens, Zografou Campus, 15780 Athens, Greece
Received 19 November 2011; Accepted 23 January 2012
Academic Editor: Muhammad Aslam Noor
Copyright © 2012 Yang-Hi Lee et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Seong Sik Kim, Yeol Je Cho, and Madjid Eshaghi Gordji, “On the generalized Hyers-Ulam-Rassias stability problem of radical function al equations,” Journal of Inequalities and Applications, 2012.
- Soon-Mo Jung, “STABILITY OF THE n-DIMENSIONAL MIXED-TYPE ADDITIVE AND QUADRATIC FUNCTIONAL EQUATION IN NON-ARCHIMEDEAN NORMED SPACES, II,” Mathematical Inequalities & Applications, vol. 16, no. 4, pp. 1031–1041, 2013.
- Yang-Hi Lee, “On the quadratic additive type functional equations,” International Journal of Mathematical Analysis, vol. 7, no. 37-40, pp. 1935–1948, 2013.