- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 405739, 19 pages
A Novel Chaotic Neural Network Using Memristive Synapse with Applications in Associative Memory
1School of Electronics and Information Engineering, Southwest University, Chongqing 400715, China
2Department of Mechanical and Biomedical Engineering, City University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Received 22 September 2012; Accepted 1 November 2012
Academic Editor: Chuandong Li
Copyright © 2012 Xiaofang Hu et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [6 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Duygu Kuzum, Shimeng Yu, and H-S Philip Wong, “Synaptic electronics: materials, devices and applications,” Nanotechnology, vol. 24, no. 38, pp. 382001, 2013.
- Yong-Ju Yang, Dumitru Baleanu, and Xiao-Jun Yang, “A Local Fractional Variational Iteration Method for Laplace Equation within Local Fractional Operators,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–6, 2013.
- Lidan Wang, Meitao Duan, and Shukai Duan, “Memristive Chebyshev Neural Network and Its Applications in Function Approximation,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2013, pp. 1–7, 2013.
- Lidan Wang, Meitao Duan, and Shukai Duan, “Memristive Perceptron for Combinational Logic Classification,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2013, pp. 1–7, 2013.
- Wei-Hua Su, Dumitru Baleanu, Xiao-Jun Yang, and Hossein Jafari, “Damped wave equation and dissipative wave equation in fractal strings withi n the local fractional variational iteration method,” Fixed Point Theory and Applications, pp. 1–11, 2013.
- Weiping Wang, Lixiang Li, Haipeng Peng, Jinghua Xiao, and Yixian Yang, “Synchronization control of memristor-based recurrent neural networks with perturbations,” Neural Networks, vol. 53, pp. 8–14, 2014.