- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 405739, 19 pages
A Novel Chaotic Neural Network Using Memristive Synapse with Applications in Associative Memory
1School of Electronics and Information Engineering, Southwest University, Chongqing 400715, China
2Department of Mechanical and Biomedical Engineering, City University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Received 22 September 2012; Accepted 1 November 2012
Academic Editor: Chuandong Li
Copyright © 2012 Xiaofang Hu et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Duygu Kuzum, Shimeng Yu, and H-S Philip Wong, “Synaptic electronics: materials, devices and applications,” Nanotechnology, vol. 24, no. 38, pp. 382001, 2013.
- Lidan Wang, Meitao Duan, and Shukai Duan, “Memristive Chebyshev Neural Network and Its Applications in Function Approximation,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2013, pp. 1–7, 2013.
- Lidan Wang, Meitao Duan, and Shukai Duan, “Memristive Perceptron for Combinational Logic Classification,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2013, pp. 1–7, 2013.
- Shukai Duan, Xiaofang Hu, Lidan Wang, Shiyong Gao, and Chuandong Li, “Hybrid memristor/RTD structure-based cellular neural networks with applications in image processing,” Neural Computing & Applications, vol. 25, no. 2, pp. 291–296, 2014.
- Weiping Wang, Lixiang Li, Haipeng Peng, Jinghua Xiao, and Yixian Yang, “Synchronization control of memristor-based recurrent neural networks with perturbations,” Neural Networks, vol. 53, pp. 8–14, 2014.