- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 406232, 9 pages
Residual Iterative Method for Solving Absolute Value Equations
1Mathematics Department, COMSATS Institute of Information Technology, Park Road, Islamabad, Pakistan
2Mathematics Department, College of Science, King Saud University, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Received 30 November 2011; Accepted 13 December 2011
Academic Editor: Khalida Inayat Noor
Copyright © 2012 Muhammad Aslam Noor et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- M. A. Noor, K. I. Noor, and Javed Iqbal, “Generalized symmetric accelerated over relaxation method for solving absolute value complementarity problems,” Computational Mathematics and Mathematical Physics, vol. 53, no. 3, pp. 265–272, 2013.
- Longquan Yong, “Iteration Method for Absolute Value Equation and Applications in Two-point Boundary Value Problem of Linear Differential Equation,” Journal of Interdisciplinary Mathematics, vol. 18, no. 4, pp. 355–374, 2015.
- Javed Iqbal, Asif Iqbal, and Muhammad Arif, “Levenberg–Marquardt method for solving systems of absolute value equations,” Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics, 2015.