- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 406757, 13 pages
On the Definitions of Nabla Fractional Operators
1Department of Mathematics, Çankaya University, 06530 Ankara, Turkey
2Department of Mathematics, Western Kentucky University, Bowling Green, KY 42101, USA
Received 12 April 2012; Accepted 4 September 2012
Academic Editor: Dumitru Bǎleanu
Copyright © 2012 Thabet Abdeljawad and Ferhan M. Atici. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [6 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Thabet Abdeljawad, Dumitru Baleanu, Fahd Jarad, and Ravi P. Agarwal, “Fractional Sums and Differences with Binomial Coefficients,” Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, vol. 2013, pp. 1–6, 2013.
- Thabet Abdeljawad, “On Delta and Nabla Caputo Fractional Differences and Dual Identities,” Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, vol. 2013, pp. 1–12, 2013.
- Ferhan M. Atici, “Exponential Functions Of Discrete Fractional Calculus,” Applicable Analysis And Discrete Mathematics, vol. 7, no. 2, pp. 343–353, 2013.
- J. Jagan Mohan, and G. V. S. R. Deekshitulu, “Solutions of Nabla Fractional Difference Equations Using N-Transforms,” Communications in Mathematics and Statistics, 2014.
- A. Feza Guvenilir, Allan C. Peterson, and Kenan Tas, “Nabla discrete fractional Gruss type inequality,” Journal of Inequalities and Applications, 2014.
- T. Abdeljawad, “On conformable fractional calculus,” Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics, 2014.