- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 407351, 8 pages
Uniqueness Theorems on Difference Monomials of Entire Functions
1Shandong Transport Vocational College, Weifang, Shandong 261206, China
2Laiwu Vocational and Technical College, Laiwu, Shandong 271100, China
3Department of Physics and Mathematics, University of Eastern Finland, P.O. Box 111, 80101 Joensuu, Finland
Received 5 April 2012; Accepted 11 June 2012
Academic Editor: Matti Vuorinen
Copyright © 2012 Gang Wang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Lihong Zhang, Bashir Ahmad, Guotao Wang, and Ravi P. Agarwal, “Nonlinear fractional integro-differential equations on unbounded domains in a Banach space,” Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics, vol. 249, pp. 51–56, 2013.
- Jie Ding, “Uniqueness Theorems of Difference Operator on Entire Functions,” Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, 2013.
- Lidan Wang, Xiaoyan Fang, Shukai Duan, and Xiaofeng Liao, “PID Controller Based on Memristive CMAC Network,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–6, 2013.
- Wei Xu, and Yuanheng Wang, “A General Iterative Algorithm with Strongly Positive Operators for Strict Pseudo-Contractions,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–6, 2013.